A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
thats a fair take
after his lynch im basically vanilla

Is this not exactly what Poyser said a few pages ago when he laid out how lynching you first was more optimal lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
and u believe them because??

what about a scum redirector??

point is my entire gameplay matches my role
urs does not

u were really lack luster the entire game
already in this post i am going against wang

try to find another person i am saving

its clearly aint wang

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
:heston
Why bother doing this? Remember, I didn’t make up the restrictions as part of a defence. I said I had restrictions when I claimed originally. So what’s the play there? Say I have restrictions and then just kill every night anyway lmao? Makes no fuckin sense man
u had a vig fake claim and planned to play as a vig

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
u had a vig fake claim and planned to play as a vig
This doesn’t answer my question lol. You’re accusing me of faking the restrictions but then kill every night anyway. I’m asking what the play is there

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This doesn’t answer my question lol. You’re accusing me of faking the restrictions but then kill every night anyway. I’m asking what the play is there
u can kill every night, but u purposely wont so it looks like u r a vig

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
u can kill every night, but u purposely wont so it looks like u r a vig
You’re changing your narrative here m8 :heston

the excuse for wanting me to tell you my restrictions was that I was gonna make up reasons to kill every night, remember?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Makes perfect sense for me to not have used my role yet, it will have been a waste early on and not sure why you think otherwise. I have limited shots, and I don't fully trust in my ability to hit the right people with it either. Better to use it when POE is a bit smaller.
u shuda used on doddsy or poyser last night
anyone on last night PoE was a good target
or on sky n1
if u helped us clear her as town we wudnt lynch her day 2

u r mafia

plain and simple

very anti town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Was that your very important post?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You’re changing your narrative here m8 :heston

the excuse for wanting me to tell you my restrictions was that I was gonna make up reasons to kill every night, remember?
exactly u have no restrictions
u r making it up

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote Ekko

If Poyser really is the serial killer then we promise to get him buddy

Reactions: Poyser and Junkette

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Alright, lets get on with it.

Just to clarify: I have not targeted Poyser night 2, it was a reaction test.

my real target n2 was jonny, and he gave me a negative result. He is not a serial.
my target n1 was barry and it failed = no result

the facts still remain that my role absolutely tells us there is a serial killer in game. if poyser is really a vig then that serial killer have to have abstained both night 1 and 2, or shot the same player that mafia shot, or failed both his night 1 and 2 kills

the question now is do we believe poyser or not? because from his reactions to me, he sound like a caught serial thats breadcrumbing restrictions so he can give excuses for his kills in the future. 3 restrictions on a vig role is very very far fetched.

the reactions i obtained:

junk: she definitly reacted in a towny way and tried to reduce night kills by 1. she was vocal about players claiming and considered what both sides has to say. i will say she looks the best after this fake reveal

poyser: the guy immediately omgus'ed me with a vote. tbf i would think if poyser was the real SK, he would not want me to flip and that would expose him, but at the same time if poyser was town shouldn't he first consider the scenario where i might've been bus driven or redirected? i am conflicted with his replies, but i do think he believes i am the scum cop or something so he is voting me and hoping i am not really a CIA agent. i swear if poyser was vig then where the fk is the real serial?

TFW: absolute lack luster reaction and super opportunistic vote. does not even take the time to analyze it. just jumps on the wagon right away. this is probably the worst reaction i noticed from this fake result play. he dropped everything that he was doing and just wants to immediately capitalize on a free lynch opportunity without any build up. he even looks worst considering his claim itself is super inconsistent with the state of town and demand for cops n1 and n2. 99% scum slot

chris: actually brings valid points forth with me and wang, and also pays attention to my n1 targeting barry. i do think chris comes off genuine here and tries to explore. i liked that reaction. doesnt seem forced or opportunistic.

blaze: basically ignores me all together. he replies to other stuff but does not comment on my result or poyser. i am kinda confused where is he going with this. null reaction tbh. pretty unclear.

jonny: honestly seemed as lack luster as TFW but i am fully aware jonny isnt the serial, however i can't tell u if he is mafia or not. his interactions with jeff didnt give me much teammate equity between them. his reaction to this play was tad opportunistic if i say so myself. big lack of exploration.

i dont recall rest of the players reacting as much to this. i would say if other players were here and didn't react then its possible they r aware we r both town and just want to see the thread drown? honestly i can't tell because i don't know who is active or not right now.

anyway to conclude, i think poyser didnt come off very towny here, but whether u guys believe him or not is up to u. i will 100% need an explanation of where the serial killer kills went if poyser was not SK. i would suggest if someone can protect me tonight i will really check poyser but i am confident he will just kill me. eitherway i am a big threat to him if he is SK, so i am super self-resolving and should never be the lynch here imo, but yea

1. @The Grimch
2. @Tweet - Carmine Lorenzo - Bodyguard - Killed Night 1
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Zinger Burger
5. @Poyser
6. @Sky - Zeus Carver - Bomb Defuser - Lynched Day 2
7. @Chris Kringle
8. @Noelle Kringle
9. @Lethal Banks
10. @CraigPelton
11. @Hans Gruber - Colonel William Stuart - Janitor/Rolestopper - Lynched Day 1
12. @Project Jonny