A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw, smark would not under power his SK. If you’ve ever heard smark talking about SKs in the past, he didn’t like including them because they “never win” and then he did start including them and they kept getting lynched early and ever since then, his SKs have always been stacked to the tits. He’s not making an SK that can’t kill every night

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Meh this feels like a narrative I don't want to partake in, we flip you today imo and if you are CIA we lynch The Boy tomorrow, easy peasy.
why not flip him and if hes not an SK then flip me?

Junkette

Reaction score
Btw, smark would not under power his SK. If you’ve ever heard smark talking about SKs in the past, he didn’t like including them because they “never win” and then he did start including them and they kept getting lynched early and ever since then, his SKs have always been stacked to the tits. He’s not making an SK that can’t kill every night
I mean tbf n1 kill could've been blocked or protected (by tweet or scum).

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what happened, how do u go from town reading someone to upside down the moment he delivers scum

granted i still think poyser shud be roleblocked and we need to yeet scum today

but if we cant find scum, we need to lynch him

which is why dueling barry was bad. u shudnt of rushed it imo
1) that’s kinda what happens when somebody gives a result I know for a fact is false :heston

2) kinda obvious why you don’t want me lynched, isn’t it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
1) that’s kinda what happens when somebody gives a result I know for a fact is false :heston

2) kinda obvious why you don’t want me lynched, isn’t it.
yea and why arent u considering i might've been bus driven or redirected?
i kind of softed cop yesterday when i failed something on barry didnt i

if u town read me, u will try to atleast understand where i am coming from first

maybe u were bus driven with the real serial? or maybe i was redirected to the real serial?

see how that works?

Junkette

Reaction score
Or if you're actually telling the truth. Either way SK can wait till tomorrow in this scenario. Poyser might be able to shoot scum tonight wether town or indy.

He shoots me and he should know I'll keep a bullet with his name on it somewhere in the junkyard. I'm having fun this game.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like just think about it, Ekko has just quoted a claims list whereby nobody has claimed roleblocker but yet he thinks I should be roleblocked and not lynched lmao

Reactions: Junkette

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yea and why arent u considering i might've been bus driven or redirected?
i kind of softed cop yesterday when i failed something on barry didnt i

if u town read me, u will try to atleast understand where i am coming from first

maybe u were bus driven with the real serial? or maybe i was redirected to the real serial?

see how that works?
I’ve already explained why I don’t think you’re bus driven m8. The bus driver was either on haza or nobody

Junkette

Reaction score
Like just think about it, Ekko has just quoted a claims list whereby nobody has claimed roleblocker but yet he thinks I should be roleblocked and not lynched lmao
Yea he's spewing knowledge of a scum roleblocker hard and it's borderline tmi spew.