A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Poyser thoughts on Jeff?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser thoughts on Jeff?
I have him pretty null tbh. I get what you were saying about him not trying to push the game forward early on but I’m also of the opinion there was legit nothing to work with at the time lol. No red flags for me yet, at least

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That he didn’t really try and join in with the fluff phase whatsoever, he got straight into the meat and bones of the game and trying to make reads (even tho there was very little to go off). Super easy to just fluff along for a bit as scum there. Just a snap judgement of course
Surely you feel good about Sky for the same reason then? If not, why?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Now, here I was about to comment on how odd it was that no one had mentioned me given that I've been pretty incoherent so far

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks. Sky puts more effort into trying to seem like she’s being productive early

Reactions: RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Now, here I was about to comment on how odd it was that no one had mentioned me given that I've been pretty incoherent so far
are you trying actively to be incoherent? :francis

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Also
Would be very odd to read me well for the same reason anyway, given that I showed up at the end of the fluff phase, and Fourth showed up while it was still going

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The more I think about it the less comfortable I am, feels like Haza overly leading

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also

Would be very odd to read me well for the same reason anyway, given that I showed up at the end of the fluff phase, and Fourth showed up while it was still going
Eh sure but you entered like 20 posts apart iirc so definitely a little room for comparison as you both could have comfortably entered with fluff rather than meat if you felt like it. I'm okay with Poysers reasoning being his assessment of your early game meta though, that was a fine explanation to my question

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Eh sure but you entered like 20 posts apart iirc so definitely a little room for comparison as you both could have comfortably entered with fluff rather than meat if you felt like it. I'm okay with Poysers reasoning being his assessment of your early game meta though, that was a fine explanation to my question
Number of posts is more of a gap than a more active game would be, so it's not as fair a comparison as you think

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And "seeming productive early" I feel is NAI for me (oh no, self meta). I feel I have active D1 as either alignment really

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if you are concerned about Haza, you should explain why. Personally I've liked his attitude thusfar. You seem to be a bit miffed at him mentioning you as a comparison, but I personally saw it more as him trying to prod Poyser into further reads. which imo, is a good/towny thing.