A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
CP’s PGO claim kinda smells like a fake tbh :draper2

But I mean that’s not enough to lynch him despite how slimy he felt dancing around me yesterday

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Alright, I'm a X-Shot Town Hacker.

It's an investigate role. I can target a player and learn their role and all the results they've ever recieved.

I haven't used it yet because I felt like it would be a waste with limited shots, and I'm not sure what I should do with it honestly. :lol It strikes me as better to use later after roles haven used over several nights.
but you said cop and tracker were too powerful for town? Lol you seem like the scum rolecop to me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This also feels rehearsed

Other games I played I was bad at getting my point across, and explaining myself. So I’m trying to explain better and maybe it’s coming off as rehearsed because of that. I didn’t want to say to little as that’s not worked out for me yet. Like that’s really all it is.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
also moving forward we kinda need to force our scum reads to hammer the lynch so in the event of a bomb, they will be rekt

tho they obviously wont comply but that will expose them harder
ekko obvtown
Alert Townie.

Haza visited me Night 1. No one visited me Night 2.
Oh so you’re the copped townie huh, how convenient, well it would be if Haza didn’t call you 900% town last night, so Peter is looking really good.

We can add Wang back too POE.
he said Peter was 90% town after seeing his reads list, he have wang a solid blue town read out of nowhere. Surely he copped Wang and not Peter

• Wow
Reactions: Junkette

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Wang is tricky as I've never seen him draw scum. He is totally playing as I've seen him play before as town though so I'm not concerned at the moment. I'd expect to see differences if he wasn't town and haven't yet
Or not

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Hmm I think we should be lynching junk here

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote junk to win
Lynch junk