A Good Day to Die Hard: Mafia with a Vengeance [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So you're playing knowing you have no chance to win, just because you want to vibe with the boys after such a long break?

Omg :jose Barry <3

Pretty much yeh. I'm fucked and don't have any way I'll actually survive this game, so might as well try and have fun if I can.

• Sad
Reactions: Doddsy

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yea, I mean Barry needs to get resolved at some point anyways now being outed non-town so even if he was trying to hide it or pull something here he's not making it to end game in this section. I don't mind the idea of him being the duel perhaps.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Still not really noticing Jonny outside of general thread observations :hmm
I'm reading along while making stuff for my students for tomorrow. Priorities bro bro.

But if my thoughts are wanted, Sky not knowing what their role did before is fucking weird. I'm almost positive the DM would say exactly what it is, and if not, you could just ask like I had to when I had no clue what any of the roles in mafia were starting out.

Junk taking too long to answer the question brought up to them about the specifics on their role seemed odd to me because there wasn't a reason to take that long when asked multiple times. The wolfing post they made about Ekko was random.

One of them (likely Sky to me) are lying.

I don't know what ascetic means, new word to my brain lol

Ekko goes hard at breaking down their observations and has touched on basically everyone logically, I believe. It would be shocking to me, now, if Ekko wasn't a goody-two-shoes.

And Kringle, I appreciate you still keeping tabs on me for not being as involved and not backing off like scum Jeff did.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
And Kringle, I appreciate you still keeping tabs on me for not being as involved and not backing off like scum Jeff did.

You're welcome.

nBQMy60.gif

So clearing up Sky or Junk today would be good with all the interactions around them, and seeing as I don't think they are scum aligned together either flip is going to help.

• Haha
Reactions: Nostradamus

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm going to bed soon and I don't think I have enough people on board to get a claim from Doddsy with Haza dropping off, so I'm going to leave it on Sky for now. Gun to head, I'm feeling her a bit more than Junk at the moment.

I'll see how it is looking tomorrow, and if Junk dueled but I'll be MIA until tomorrow afternoon.

unvote
vote Sky

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm going to bed soon and I don't think I have enough people on board to get a claim from Doddsy with Haza dropping off, so I'm going to leave it on Sky for now. Gun to head, I'm feeling her a bit more than Junk at the moment.

I'll see how it is looking tomorrow, and if Junk dueled but I'll be MIA until tomorrow afternoon.

unvote
vote Sky
What did you make of sky voting Doddsy as obviously that's where I dropped my interest

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
Sure you can. I don't see why you couldn't when Ascetic generally affects night actions.
You should of claimed Ascetic yesterday instead of allowing town actions to be wasted on you. We can't even use you as a meatshield

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What did you make of sky voting Doddsy as obviously that's where I dropped my interest

I get why you dropped off, but I still think she could easily be aligned with him if she flips scum. I do think Sky will flip scum because she seems to be latching on to whatever she can for survival, which I feel like I've seen from her when she's scum. I may be wrong on Doddsy too, but I stand by him not being engaged as he usually is and the multi-quotes themselves lack his usual jazz.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I get why you dropped off, but I still think she could easily be aligned with him if she flips scum. I do think Sky will flip scum because she seems to be latching on to whatever she can for survival, which I feel like I've seen from her when she's scum. I may be wrong on Doddsy too, but I stand by him not being engaged as he usually is and the multi-quotes themselves lack his usual jazz.
She has failed to latch on to me, the only support in this place so I don't think I can support her anymore