A Final UCW/ETW/CWA/E-Fed Hall of Fame to go with the WS E-Fed Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Alright, I'll cut to the chase on this one.. I was thinking if we do a new Hall of Fame, because people who deserve it, haven't got it and some of us need to restroke our egos, aka Aniking :D!

But I think it'll be a nice touch to have a huge Hall of Fame to go with our Showdown of Dreams, I mean I'd like to set up a committee to do it, but would you guys be interested in doing it?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I'd be all for it. One Hall for all those who deserve, pretty cool to me.

Question is how many get inducted and who chooses?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
How many, because of the idea of this, possibly up to 15. Ultimately, I don't think we should have a limit on this Class as such, but certainly atleast ten.

Was thinking of a committee for the decisions, first people that spring to my mind would Me, You (Cwalker), Slim, SBS (If I can talk him round), Chase & Aniking. Also possibly Sammeh.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I've got no problem being on a committee. I think that last isn't bad, might be tough convincing SBS, but otherwise a good list

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I forgot to mention Rawisrey... XD!! Everyone forgets Rey though, but ideally I think there should be guys who have been around for years; SBS, Slim, RawisRey & Chase.

I can't remember how long you've been around for?

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I forgot to mention Rawisrey... XD!! Everyone forgets Rey though, but ideally I think there should be guys who have been around for years; SBS, Slim, RawisRey & Chase.

I can't remember how long you've been around for?

ikr lulz

I'm up for it, considering how feds come and go and yet the same group of people have stuck around together an overall e-fed hof sounds about right.

Aniking

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in this.

ETW, UCW and CWA have all had Hall of Fames while existing, and they've inducted people who deserved it at the time, and now the feds no longer exist. That's that, and this whole Showdown of Dreams is just a way to bring back a few memories with guys playing their old characters and throwing a couple of matches together that never happened. Having a massive Hall of Fame just so we can put whoever we like in really isn't doing those Hall of Fames justice, in fact it suggests they mean nothing.

Now I don't have the ETW or CWA Hall of Fame lists recorded, but I do have UCW's, and I guarantee guys like Mike/--RKO--, rey619, chico santana, The Lizard King, iceman, WRYYYY, shaven7, PuNksta and Bingo, who all played major parts in UCW's history at different periods of time, won't even be near this Hall of Fame when you throw around names like Banks, rawisrey, Chase, DOM, LK, Vita, Justin, JKdog, Jay Lesner, SBS, Itchweed, Slim and STP. How about guys that played big parts in ETW, like #1 hbk fan, Rated, SLAM, 2ganst3r4you/shawtywantathug/TheGodDamnBoss, Hitman, Dademo, Darth Dod, Killa and albo2? I doubt those guys will be considered either, yet I guarantee a bunch of them are ETW Hall of Famers.

Fact is, this Hall of Fame will only take into account guys who were either at the top of the tree and won everything there was. There's no point taking in what I said and attempting to factor in the impact guys like iceman and WRYYYY had back in early 2008 because nobody remembers every detail. They're in the UCW Hall of Fame Class of 2008, which is all that's needed. This thing really would be a way to stroke people's egos, and I don't think that includes me if I don't think it should happen. Not to mention guys like Justin, JKdog, DOM, etc. won't even see this if they're added, so really, there's no point.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
If it goes ahead it should be guys that have not made it into the HoF yet in UCW or ETW, guys like Cwalker, Dresden, Pothead come to my mind.

Aniking

Reaction score
If it's only for a handful of individuals who never quite made it into a Hall of Fame Class, I don't see any reason for it not to go ahead. Obviously they'd be honourary inductees on behalf of ETW, UCW & CWA, but I don't think anybody else that's already in a Hall of Fame class should be inducted. I can't remember CWA's though, and I can only remember me, #1 hbk fan, Justin, Vita and Rated being in ETW's but I know there were more.

For me, Sam HAS to be the top inductee. The guy has been around as long as I have, has won numerous championships with countless characters, has written for so many feds, but as far as I know isn't a Hall of Famer. Others I'd go for would be Canadian Pothead, Chris Dresden, Cwalker, Lewbrication and Prodigy.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Sam is in CWA's as he was the owner. I remember him being inducted in that one. I also think LK, Mike and Vita were inducted in that one class. I may be wrong on Vita and Mike though. But I'm 100% sure that Sam and LK went in.

I agree with all of Aniking's picks. I don't know about myself though, I'll let others gauge that.

And I thought this whole thing was about inducting people who weren't already inducted. Didn't really think it's necessary to induct people who have already been inducted.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah... I'm all for seein folks that haven't been inducted and missed out due to the feds shutting down, closing, whatever the case maybe... to have their moment to shine.

This is the final... so lets put the ones that haven't had a chance in the final as the rest of us are already in one.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to get at... People who didn't get inducted.

Naturally I feel we should have some inductions, I'm sure most of you can gauge who I think would be deserving of an overall induction.

This isn't meant to be like, "OH MY GOD, THE ULTIMATE HALL OF FAME!" But think of it as one to apperciate those who didn't get a chance to get induct to a Hall of Fame.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It is an honor to even be considered, gentlemen, I mean that wholeheartedly. I think it's cool that something like this is going to be done, as I had always hoped to one day make it into the Hall of Fame.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Didn't realize I'd made the CWA hall of Fame.