A few Joe questions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
When will Joe choose a partner?
Will he choose a partner?
Who will that partner be?

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
I think Samoa Joe will probably choose a partner on the episode of iMPACT! after he beats Kurt Angle at Hard Justice (or if). Im pretty sure he'll be losing the X-Division Title to Christopher Daniels soon too. Anyway, I think his partner is gonna be either "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal or maybe they decide to let the fued live on and he picks Kurt Angle.

phantomgerald

I think a heel tag team like Motor city machine guns will beat him down and win the tag titles in a handicap match from him. And no he won't pick a tag partner, his gimmick is somewhat of a loner, so he wouldn't get a partner.

Switchy

Reaction score
When:
After Hard Justice if he wins

Will he:
If he wins at Hard Justice

Who:
If he chose anybody it would be either Rhino or Chris Harris I reckon

My reasoning for saying after Hard Justice is because I can't see him having a friend to help him out against Kurt Angle. The only way he would have a tag team partner coming into hard justice is probably someone Angle hired (storyline) and turns on Joe to give Angle the win otherwise it's gonna be a while until he chooses.

chavoheat

Reaction score
I don't think Joe should pick a partner at all. Have him give up the belt after winning the TNA world title.

The tag titles then get used for a tournament.