A FAMOUS Relative

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I found out recently that someone on this forum has a FAMOUS relative. Now I am not going to reveal who that member is, but I am sure you will all be able to recognise his FAMOUS grandfather.

colonel.jpeg

colonel_sanders.gif

new_colonel_sanders.jpg

colonel-sanders-1.jpg

More pictures may be posted if we can find more of this member's FAMOUS grandfather.

Wrestling Station

good finding BKB, you have dont your homework :)

now let us re-call things here..

Famous trying to eat some "black magic"
e9stgi.jpg

Famous cant deny the history..
ivhngo.jpg

Famous denying that its Kentucky!!
mrsmbm.jpg

Did WS once said that one of my IPs are from Texas?!
90n9t0.jpg

The real famous!!!
2mere6d.jpg

Travis40

I found out recently that someone on this forum has a FAMOUS relative. Now I am not going to reveal who that member is, but I am sure you will all be able to recognise his FAMOUS grandfather.

colonel.jpeg

colonel_sanders.gif

new_colonel_sanders.jpg

colonel-sanders-1.jpg

More pictures may be posted if we can find more of this member's FAMOUS grandfather.

IT'S VINCE MCMAHON IN DISGUISE!

I KNEW HE WAS ALIVE!

SOMEONE CALL CNN, VINCE IS ALIVE, BUT IN DISGUISE AS SOME OLD WHITE GUY!

>_>

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

good finding BKB, you have dont your homework :)

now let us re-call things here..

Famous trying to eat some "black magic"
e9stgi.jpg

Famous cant deny the history..
ivhngo.jpg

Famous denying that its Kentucky!!
mrsmbm.jpg

Did WS once said that one of my IPs are from Texas?!
90n9t0.jpg

The real famous!!!
2mere6d.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hometown Kid

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Mr. Mat

Lmao this is just to funny

*Mat waits for the Kentucky slut to replie & Laughs out loud*

Kirsty

Reaction score
We're still waiting to hear from "kirsty".

Got what you wanted...happy?? Please stop putting my name in "inverted" speech marks, i am a real person you know...you want proof??

Btw...BKB and Wrestling Station...you are bloody funny buggers!!

Mr. Mat

Famou$ Great Gran daddy
[YT]1c7k2zyLn6I[/YT]
[YT]PyFAtPK_s9E[/YT]

Famou$ 187

I'm not really impressed. It's all good. Keep it going. Not hurting me at the least bit.