Kayfabe A Different Focus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Antonio Starks music hits and the lights drop, the boos of the crowd over powering and deafening.*

Antonio walks onto the stage followed by Izabella. The crowd still heavily booing both husband and wife. Antonio steps into the ring and holds the ropes open for Izabella, climbs into the ring, Antonio quickly gets out the ring, grabs a mic and two chairs from the ringside area. He gets back into the ring and sets the chairs up as Izabella and Antonio both sit down. Still receiving a chorus of boos.
Antonio: So, once again I'm forced out here to 'entertian YOU people. Well, I'm not gonna do that tonight. I'm just going to say what I want to say and Be Gone!
*The crowd boo loudly at Antonio Stark and his wife as they continue to sit in a rather cocky fashion. Antonio lifts the mic to his mouth, only to be met by a 'please shut up' chant. He puts the mic down and looks annoyed into the camera. The crowd die down and Antonio begins to speak once more.*

Antonio: You people still disrespect me. After all that I have done. Still you peasants seem to act like you are kings and queens around here. Well I'll tell you that the ONLY King and Queen around here is me and my wife. Last week I beat Jack Rogue, in more convincingly with his own move then he puts his opponents away. Everyone seems to forget I'm a 3rd generation KING and kicking power just runs in the family.

*The crowd begin to boo even louder as Antonio just seems to be blocking them out. Some fans catch Antonio's eye and he seems to target them, as he begins to speak.*
Antonio: You people are everything that is wrong with Precisons fan base, fat slobs that expect everything to be handed to them. I work my arse off here day in and day out, and whether Jack Rogue believes it or not, he knows deep down, my father never handed me anything in this business.
Which brings me to my nain damn point. I have a different focus. I don't care about the United States Championship, well it would look good round my waste. However MR NEILSON!! You have something I want, and I will certianly not stop till I get it. SO GIVE ME WHAT'S MINE
*Antonio stands up and takes Izabella by the hand and they approach the ring ropes and stop*

Izabella: Will Neilson, as a good Jack Rogue says, Antonio, ' IS GONNA KICK YOUR HEAD CLEAN OFF YOUR SHOULDERS!'

*Izabella drops the mic and Antonio's theme begins to play. Both wrestlers leave the ring and go backstage to a chorus of biys after mocking Jack Rogue*

Status
Not open for further replies.