A Crossover Special: HEW vs. SWA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Introduction: This thread will not affect the ongoing happenings and storylines in HEW. For those who have no idea about HEW and SWA, HEW is a BTB made by yours truly that means High Explosive Wrestling as SWA is a BTB made by Andrew~Walker. Here are the links of the said BTB's.

High Explosive Wrestling

Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

swavshew.png

The Open Challenge

The Wrestling community has been buzzing with the emergence of over the top and exciting rumors. Everyone seems to be excited from the spreading rumors since the owner of High Explosive Wrestling, Randolph Leviathron, issued this challenge to the owners of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Andrew Walker and Adam McMichaels.

“High Explosive Wrestling feels they have reached the pinnacle of success in this industry. Yet, we feel there is something missing from our impressive history and reputation. How can we consider ourselves the very best when we have never tested ourselves against the likes of other companies. So as of right now, I issue a challenge to Andrew Walker and Adam McMichaels of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance. We here at HEW want to indeed find out who is the better of the two companies.”

Adam McMichaels, General Manager of Friday Night Riots and half owner, was contacted for a comment in regards to the challenge issued by Randolph Leviathron but his offices says he was not to be bothered. It was however a different story when the offices of Monday Night Anarchy General Manager and Part Owner of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Andrew Walker was reached.

The office of Andrew Walker had in fact issued a statement in case any media or press came asking. Here is the quote from Andrew Walker in regards to Randolph Leviathron’s comment.

“I have in fact heard the challenge of Randolph Leviathron. And I must announce that after discussing the possible outcomes and overwhelming urge from the fans, The Sadistic Wrestling Alliance hereby announces that they accept the challenge of High Explosive Wrestling. To see who is indeed the top company in this industry. If High Explosive Wrestling wants to challenge a challenge, They got it! Leviathron,, you better Prepare for War!”

After the retaliation comment from the Anarchy General Manager, no word has been heard of from the offices of High Explosive Wrestling or how exactly this “war” will go about. But I know we all anxiously await more development of this historic challenge.

------------------------------------------------------​

HUGE DEVELOPMENT AND SCANDAL!

Over the weekend, word leaked through the locker room that Andrew Walker, Monday Night Anarchy General Manager and 1/2 SWA owner, was going around questioning the alliance of some of the contracted wrestlers on the Anarchy Roster. He was receiving many positive and reassuring answers with the exception of one wrestler. John Bradshaw Layfield.

John Bradshaw Layfield was a question coming into the challenge for he is contracted with both Sadistic wrestling Alliance and High Explosive Wrestling. Rumors have it that JBL refused to answer General Manager Walker to where his alliance lied. Well, after the most recent edition of Monday Night Anarchy, all questions were answered. Here is the conclusion of the Anarchy Main Event of John Bradshaw Layfield one on one against Triple H.

Monday Night Anarchy
Triple H vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Triple H gets to his feet and shakes his head a bit as he looks down and JBL is rising up to his hands and knees. Triple H picks up JBL to his feet and lands a knife edge chop. Triple H than grabs the side of JBL and lifts him up. Triple H than drops JBL down across his knee with a hard back breaker. Triple H gets to his feet and begins to pick up JBL to his feet. JBL gets on one knee and lands a right hand to the gut of Triple H. Triple H hammers down with a clubbing forearm and puts JBL’s head in between his legs. Triple H hooks one arm but JBL lifts up and Sends Triple H over with a back body drop. JBL rises to his feet the same time Triple H does. JBL pushes Triple H back against the ropes and whips him across the ring. JBL walks to the center of the ring and bends down. Triple H bounces off the ropes and stops in front of Triple H and lands a face buster on JBL. JBL falls back first onto the mat and Triple H covers him. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets a shoulder up. Triple H gets to his feet and looks at JBL and signals for him to come on.

Suddenly from through the crowd comes Farooq as he hops over the guard rail. Farooq slides into the ring and turns Triple H around. Farooq throws a right hand but Triple H manages to block it and retaliates with a right hand of his own. Triple H unloads with a series of right hands and picks up Farooq and connects with a Double A spine buster. Triple H rolls Farooq out of the ring and looks down at him.

Triple H turns back to JBL, who is up on one knee and getting to his feet. Triple H walks over to JBL and connects with a kick to the midsection. Farooq slowly gets onto his feet on the outside and hops onto the ring apron and the referee turns and begins to argue with Farooq. Triple H puts JBL's head in between his legs and double under hooks his arms and leaps up and connects with the Pedigree. Triple H rolls over JBL and covers him and the referee is still being distracted by Farooq. Triple H stands up and looks at the referee and begins to walk over towards them.

Jericho runs through the crowd and leaps over the guard rail and slides into the ring. Jericho turns Triple H around and connects with the Code Breaker. Jericho grabs the wrist of JBL and pulls him on top of Jericho. Jericho slides bck out of the ring and runs through the crowd. Farooq jumps off the ring apron as security comes down the ramp. Farooq also takes off through the crowd as the security chases him and Jericho. The referee turns around and counts 1...2...3!

JBL slowly gets to his feet and looks down at Triple H smiling. JBL looked up to the ramp and saw the Anarchy locker room beginning to empty on the stage and come down the ramp. JBL backs up against the ropes and drops down and slides out under the ring underneath the bottom rope. JBL hops over the guard rail and runs out of the building through a hostile crowd.

There you have it. John Bradshaw Layfield, Farooq, and Chris Jericho have fired the first shot against the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance in the now full blown war. We got in contact with the office of Monday Night Anarchy and got this brief statement from General Manager Walker.

"John Bradshaw Layfield has made his choice. He could have gone along another manner of doing this, but he chose the low road. So as of right now his contract with the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance has been terminated. On one final note, Jericho, Bradshaw, Simmons, Leviathron....Watch your backs"

With that ominous warning from Andrew Walker what will happen next? We will continue to bring you the up to the minute coverage on the escalating war between the SWA and the HEW.

Stay Tune!

Qwake

Looks great! nice Hype and I will be reading for sure!!! (im backing HEW) :shifty:

McLovin

Reaction score
I see you took my advice of putting it in a thread. :)

I'm really looking forward to this Rivalry, and instead of Lennie siding with HEW, my pick to win will be SWA.

Evil Austin

I will probably be going for SWA no offense to HEW but yea Ill be reading this when more is up looks like this will be classic in no time, or maybe it already is?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
swavshew.png

REVENGE AND RETRIBUTION!

We all speculated on the possible retaliation the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance would have against JBL, Chris Jericho and Farooq for their interference, costing Triple H the main event match and firing the first shot in the war. Well after the last episode of HEW, we got our answer. We take you now to the very point of the retaliation.

HEW
Main Event
Chris Jericho vs. The Samoan Rosey

Jericho is speaking to the referee as Rosey comes up behind Jericho. Rosey grabs the hair of Jericho and Jericho grabs the referee. Jericho throws back a mule kick and low blows Rosey. Jericho lets go of the referee and turns around to see Rosey on the mat writhing in pain. Jericho bends down and grabs the legs of Rosey. Jericho turns Rosey over and Jericho has the Samoan Rosey locked into the Walls of Jericho. Jericho pulls back and squats down arching the back of Rosey even more. Rosey has a hold of his hair to stop himself from tapping. Suddenly the crowd boos loudly as Triple H is seen running through the crowd. Jericho sees Triple H coming and he releases the hold on Rosey and signals for Triple H to just bring it. Triple H slides into the ring and stands up. Triple H and Jericho begin to exchange a series of right hands.

The referee rings the bell as Triple H gains the upper hand and backs Jericho up against the ropes. Triple H whips Jericho across the ring and Jericho bounces off the ropes. Jericho runs right into a double A spine buster. The Samoan Rosey turns and looks at Jericho and instead rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. Triple H drops down and straddles him and begins to pummel Jericho with right hands.

The Acolytes, John Bradshaw Layfield and Farooq, are seen running down the ramp way. Triple H stands up braces himself. JBL and Farooq slide into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Triple H stomps on the back of Farooq and turns to JBL. JBL and Triple H begin to exchange a series or right hands. Triple H gets the upper hand and backs JBL into a corner. Triple H begins to connect with straight right hands to the jaw of JBL followed by straight kicks to the mid section. Triple H is turned around by Farooq and Triple H blasts him with a right hand. Farooq stumbles back but from behind JBL hooks both arms of Triple H. Farooq comes up and begins to take free shots to the jaw and body of Triple H. Jericho slowly gets up holding his jaw and pushes Farooq out of the way. Jericho begins to connect with kicks to the gut and straight right hands to the face of Triple H. Farooq and Jericho take turns trading off by beating on Triple H. Triple H drops down to both knees and Jericho slaps Triple H in the face laughing at him.

Suddenly the lights go out throughout the arena. A few moments of darkness until suddenly, pyro shoots out from the ring posts and the lights come back on an Kane and the Undertaker are standing in the middle of the ring. JBL looks at them shocked as he tells Jericho and Farooq to look out. Jericho and Farooq turn around and Kane and Undertaker who nail both of them with straight right hands. Both men drop and Undertaker goes right for JBL and connects with a right hand knocking JBL back into the corner. Triple H gets up onto his feet and charges Jericho. Triple H knocks Jericho down with a clothesline and tries to pin him down to pummel him again but Jericho rolls across the ring and under the bottom rope. Undertaker has JBL pinned in the corner and is connecting with a series of right hands to the body and finishes it with an uppercut to the jaw. JBL shoves Undertaker away and climbs out through the middle and tope rope and hops down to the floor. Kane has Farooq pinned against the ropes and connects with an uppercut. Kane backs up and charges and clothesline Farooq over the top rope and he falls down to the outside. Jericho, JBL and Farooq back up the ramp as Triple H stands in the middle of the ropes with Undertaker and Kane one each side. The program ends

There you have it! Triple H retaliates and brings along he Brothers of Destruction, The Undertaker an Kane, as his back up! Andrew Walker was serious when he told HEW to watch their back. He sent out the big guns on their retaliation! We have seen the first volley between the SWA and HEW! We attempted to contact Randolph Leviathron for a comment, but there was no response to our inquisitions. Who knows what there two owners are contemplating for the future! We can only sit in suspense and see.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm backing the underdog's HEW!!!

But wow this look's really good.... Will be reading..

The Rated R CMStar

GO BTW!

uhmm, yeah,

I think I botched

Uhmm, what?...yeah, I botched

GO SWA!...

I mean

GO HEW!

Qwake

^ :yes:

Nice continuing the build up and I love a good show invasion :D

Andrew, were you trying to kill the HEW guys lol, HHH, Kane and Undertaker! The match was alright too lol. I can't wait to see who attacks next (chants HEW) :shifty:

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
We just went through the calm before the storm! Ever since SWA's retaliation against HEW neither Andrew Walker or Randolph Leviathron have said anything in regards to any further developments. In this time of silence from both companies, finally someone has com forth. We now take you to the previous edition of Monday Night Anarchy!

Monday Night Anarchy​

The theme of HEW Owner Randolph Levithron fills the arena. Randolph appears on the stage with a microphone in his hand and he walks down the ramp. Randolph looks around as boos echo through the entire arena. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. Leviathron walks to the middle of the ring and holds the microphone up. He holds the microphone up to speak but the boo's get even louder and he looks around waiting.

Randolph Leviathron: "You all know who I am. And I am not here with any HEW superstars.I am not here with any security. I am here on behalf of HEW to talk man to man to Andrew Walker to see what we can do to resolve this."

The sound of the Monday Night Anarchy theme plays and from behind the curtain, the entire Anarchy locker room begins to walk down the ramp. Soon the entire ring is surrounded and superstars and lined up along both sides of the ramp. All of them are just glaring at Leviathron in the middle of the ring. Andrew Walker appears on the top of the ramp looking at Leviathron through a row of Anarchy Superstars.

Andrew Walker: "Well Randolph, as much as we admire your guts to walk into the lions den alone, we certainly don't trust you all that much. Hope your not too intimidated being surrounded. Now, you say you came out here on my show to resolve this issue. Well I think there is only one way we could resolve this to be quite honest. I think, that since our paths seem to constantly be crossing, why don't we have a cross company Pay Per View. The top athletes on Anarchy go head to head against the top competitors in HEW!"

Randolph Leviathron: "That is exactly what I had in mind. My top athletes will face off against your top athletes to see just who the better company is. So it is agreed..."

Andrew Walker: "Soory to cut you off there Randolph but see I don't take many people by their words. So if you want to finalize this deal like business men yo will leave that ring, walk up that ramp and shake my hand so we can make it official."

Randolph Leviathron lowers his microphone as Walker stands on the ramp with his hand extended. Leviathron kneels down and sets down the microphone and walks towards the corner. Leviathron exits through the ropes and walks down the stairs as every superstar glares or lunges at him trying to psyche him out. Leviathron walks up the ramp being surrounded and walks right up to Walker and firmly grasps his hand. The two men stand at the top of the ramp eye to eye shaking hands. Suddenly Shawn Michaels slides into the ring holding the World Heavyweight Championship.

Shawn Michaels: "I hate to break up an old fashioned stare down. But being the World Heavyweight Champion of SWA and the spokesman for the locker room. I have to say that I would like to take be the head liner the show stopper, Mr. Monday Night Anarchy! And I want the HEW Heavyweight Champion Shelton Benjamin! One on One at this Pay Per View to see just who the better man is."

Leviathron looks down to Michaels and than to Walker. Walker shrugs and hands Leviathron the microphone. Leviathron take it and looks at Michaels.

Randolph Leviathron: "You got it."

-End Broadcast-

There you have it! The conformation from both sides! HEW and SWA will meet head to head in a single Pay Per View event! And it has been confirmed, The SWA World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels will go one on one against the HEW Heavyweight Champion Shelton Benjamin as the headliner! Folks it does not get much bigger than this! What else is going to escalate from this! What other dream matches will we see! We will bring you the up to the minute developments as they come to us!

Also this jsut released, the official logo and name for this monumental PPV.

crosswr1.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
OMG! Wow this is hands down awesome.. More than awesome.. Wow... IDK who I'm going for TBH... Both show's have been kicking ass, and HBK vs. Shelton is going to be AMAZING!!

Qwake

I had a feeling it would be champ Vs champ and that match is going to be awesome, I am looking forward to the whole PPV. I wonder what else will happen :D