A clue to who attacked Enzo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay so this story line is quite interesting than you think which could lead into a huge heel turn. So if you remember 2 weeks ago when Corey Graves stated he'd "shake hands with who ever attacked Enzo" after Enzo was assaulted. It caused controversy between Big Cass and Graves on RAW in which was all sorted out and they shook hands. Do you see the clue WWE could be giving us? I feel Cass faked his attack on RAW making fans believe it isn't him, now if this is true I wouldn't be annoyed at all because I feel Cass would be a great monster heel. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
All signs point to The Revival being the ones who attacked Enzo and Cass. There's video evidence of them leaving the building the very first time Enzo was attacked, but... That's too obvious.

So, the theory of Cass being the one behind Enzo's attack, as well as faking his own attack is plausible. It just seems... Out of nowhere. Literally. I mean, they haven't teased any tension between the two, so Cass turning on Enzo out of the blue would be a bit odd. But, if he's indeed the one behind the attacks, then he could claim Enzo's only been slowing him down and that would work, I guess.

We'll see, though. RAW hasn't been interesting in a while, so these Enzo/Cass attacks along with the Kurt Angle stuff is definitely interesting and I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Reactions: trumanblack

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Honestly, it wouldn't be too

latest

To say Big Cass is a suspect. While they haven't shown tension, it makes sense given the general character direction they have had with Enzo causing problems and the seven-footer always being the one who bails him out, he could be tiring on having to do that and, given his performance in the Universal Fatal-Four Way, could feel it is his time to step out on his own.

Last edited:

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So, the theory of Cass being the one behind Enzo's attack, as well as faking his own attack is plausible. It just seems... Out of nowhere.

This is true but if they want to actually build it, the story is actually there. Motives? For one, Cass is always forced to clean Enzo's mess but most importantly, the fact that after all this time and their run from NXT to the present, they've basically failed to get that big win and, well, gold around their wastes.

Nevertheless, Prince Balor is right and aside from it being out of nowhere, I feel the timing is not there; just way too early for such a move. I love Cass and all but, let's face it, there's still a lot of work to be done with the guy and there is no denial he still needs Enzo, if not for the in ring stuff, most certainly for the mic work...

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
If Cass is behind his attack. It is too close to Bully Ray's TNA turn when the aces and eights were around. he faked his own attack to make himself seem like one of the good guys. If he did attack Enzo then it could lead to him being a good heel only if he gets partnered with someone or placed in a group.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Because of The Hardyz returning...the WWE no longer "need" Enzo & Cass as a team...
so they are breaking them up so Cass can have a singles push as a heel.

At least that is what I've read around the "places"

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Because of The Hardyz returning...the WWE no longer "need" Enzo & Cass as a team...
so they are breaking them up so Cass can have a singles push as a heel.

At least that is what I've read around the "places"
Makes sense to be honest.

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hope its not Cass. Both Enzo and Cass are terrible pro wrestlers. Together they're a decent tag team, separated they're possibly the two worst pro wrestlers on the main roster.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Enzo seems like a Funny guy. I think he'd do better being on a tag team. But by himself? Probably not...

Eva Maryse

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ouch...that is a pretty strong opinion right there...

I just cant stand them. Enzo has potential as a manager, he's not cut out to be a wrestler though. And Cass is just tall, he doesn't really show any mentionable talent at all.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree that it is the Revival. They were rivals with Enzo and Cass in NXT.

Enzo and Cass have been left out of the Hardys return for the most part. I read the Revival had an injury this spring that would take them out for a couple of months.

I think the attacks are simply away to reintroduce them in a feud with Enzo with and Cass.

I personally think the conspiracy theories about Cass turning on Enzo are simply from Cass's bad acting and failure to sell his attack as legitimate. I don't think Cass will get far as a singles competitor. He has some charm and seems to be a nice guy which makes him likeable, but he needs Enzo's energy and mic skills.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I agree that it is the Revival. They were rivals with Enzo and Cass in NXT.

Enzo and Cass have been left out of the Hardys return for the most part. I read the Revival had an injury this spring that would take them out for a couple of months.

I think the attacks are simply away to reintroduce them in a feud with Enzo with and Cass.

I personally think the conspiracy theories about Cass turning on Enzo are simply from Cass's bad acting and failure to sell his attack as legitimate. I don't think Cass will get far as a singles competitor. He has some charm and seems to be a nice guy which makes him likeable, but he needs Enzo's energy and mic skills.

Umm about that....

Watch Raw...