A bulk of sigs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
I started doing gfx again a week ago. I have bulked up on unposted work for this site. Incase anyone is wondering what's up with the text "macbeth" on most of these sigs it's my name from a gfx forum I use, which I will not advertise here. Plus it looks better on a sig than "Lubay." Enjoy:

goku2.png

appule.png

zbarff.png

cmpunkmacbeth.png

jenan.png

cstrife.png

auntil1.png

Sorry to stack em' all in one topic, I plan to be more active in this section.

Highwave

Reaction score
I see a pattern in youre tags I don't know if it's on purpose perhaps if you Diversify the placement of the render and bring down the level of blur or vignette there would be more appeal,remember the render itself sometimes is not enough the background is important.The placement of text is good but it also must be blended or incorporated to the image and not stand out the smudge effect is great.

Lubay

Reaction score
It was on purpose. I've always centered my renders. I've been adding more blur in an effort to add depth, but I suppose I should be trying new approaches. Thanks.