92nd Academy Awards Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

This is the wholesome content I look for.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
No, The Man That Killed Hitler and Then Big Foot. Obsolete list.

Reactions: Keith

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
How da fuck did Little Women get nominated? It bombed like hell.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
How da fuck did Little Women get nominated? It bombed like hell.

:TI: Anyone surprised :neckbeards: didn't like Little Women?

But what are you even talking about bc it has hella good reviews from my quick google search? Do you mean it bombed as in didn't make money? Bc the gap between what makes money and what gets nominated for Oscars has been growing exponential every year for like a decade now, so that's not relevant to the awards near as much as before.

Reactions: Swamps

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

But what are you even talking about bc it has hella good reviews from my quick google search? Do you mean it bombed as in didn't make money? Bc the gap between what makes money and what gets nominated for Oscars has been growing exponential every year for like a decade now, so that's not relevant to the awards near as much as before.
Oscars are more of a commercial to get people to watch boring ass agenda movies.

Reactions: Chris

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

YES! There is my Smiley!

I liked the book. You know what that is right? Left to right is a sentence. Five to seven sentences make a paragraph. Word! Reading Rainbow was the shit back in the day too.

Google search, huh? What you type in? "The only four positive reviews of Little Women (2019)?" or did you get reviews from the first remake? Or the original movie? Clue us in maaaaan! Also, where you get those reviews? Woken Tomatoes?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
YES! There is my Smiley!

I liked the book. You know what that is right? Left to right is a sentence. Five to seven sentences make a paragraph. Word! Reading Rainbow was the shit back in the day too.

Google search, huh? What you type in? "The only four positive reviews of Little Women (2019)?" or did you get reviews from the first remake? Or the original movie? Clue us in maaaaan! Also, where you get those reviews? Woken Tomatoes?

I looked it up on IMDb and saw it had a high user score, they had metacritic on there as well and I think that gave em a 90 something, Rotten Tomatoes was also high, like I said it was a quick search. I know next to nothing about the movie other than it was a book and has already had a movie, but what little I've heard from people talking about it have loved it and I've seen people upset that the director wasn't nominated as well, but you're the first I've seen complain that it was nominated for too much.

Also out of all the movies listed...the one that you decide to post about is Little Women :TI: Living the gimmick brother

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Woke, sjw, metoo, snowflake, beta cuck......there more he-man women hater words I can use?

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Man, please. I just googled the reviews myself. You see the people who actually reviewed it? Uh huh. You don't see those same reviews on Bing and Duckducgo. Hmm

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bing :lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Man, please. I just googled the reviews myself. You see the people who actually reviewed it? Uh huh. You don't see those same reviews on Bing and Duckducgo. Hmm

Bro I'm telling you I did like the quickest research possible bc I wasn't sure what the reviews were and I just looked at a few scores for a gauge since you were the first person I'd heard say the movie didn't get good reviews.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Just to chip in on the Little Women thing. I just find it funny this idea that films should nominated based on how much money they make :lmao Personally I thought Little Women was a let down. But there's merit to it for sure. Also I think it did pretty good business overall.

For Best Picture I'm going for the upset and Once Upon a Time to pip 1917 to the post. Just think Tarantino has ranked up enough nominations so it could be his turn. Also its a film that kisses Hollywood's ass and they just love that:lmao

I will be pleased when Laura Dern wins her much deserved and long over due Oscar.

Us and Booksmart are two of the big snubs this year.