90. Aniversario de CMLL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Even if this was your first CMLL show you'd already know they'd think Mistico is A Big Deal

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I do like the NJPW USA thing but it also makes most "NJPW crossover" events very lame because there's pretty much guaranteed to be as few Japanese workers on it as possible

NJPW team... three Americans

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
@Sky
Did you buy the show from Neerme? Is it still available on demand?
I really want to watch it and I don't want to wait 9 days to be uploaded on YouTube, I am not even sure they will upload it so fast, the rule for the subscription is for the Viernes shows and the Anniversary took place on Saturday.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Sky
Did you buy the show from Neerme? Is it still available on demand?
I really want to watch it and I don't want to wait 9 days to be uploaded on YouTube, I am not even sure they will upload it so fast, the rule for the subscription is for the Viernes shows and the Anniversary took place on Saturday.
nah I'm a filthy streamer lol

• Haha
Reactions: Death By Looch

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
If you find a way to do so definitely watch Volador Jr. vs. Angel de Oro. Volador breaks his shoulder like a minute in and does the entire thing one-armed
Volador is one of the best, inside and outside of the ring, a real professional. I'm sure he wouldn't have continued the match if he thought he wasn't able to finish it.
I remember years ago he took Mr Niebla's mask off to end the match because the guy was in no condition to wrestle and everyone involved were in danger. The real life proved him right because unfortunately Mr Niebla died because of his lifestyle.