9 Year Old Girl Drives Drunken Dad to the Store - Asks Police "What you stop me for?"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Be honest with yourself, at the eyes of Vince rey is a main eventer, so there is no way he is going to be on the CW or US title picture. In Summerslam it will be either Edge vs Rey Mysterio or Rey vs Umaga or Rey vs Vince. But I have heard that he will be again in a Eddie Guerrero related feud.

thedeadite

Reaction score
as long as at one point i can hear of a rey/london or rey/kendrik match..i just may start watching wwe again.

Truth

Reaction score
Obviously he'll be in the main event. I see him coming back this summer and feuding with Edge at some point, and maybe something with Vince since he beat him down last time I saw him on TV which was on crutches.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Who out there thinks rey would do well mixing is skills with weapons?
Get a new atire?
I do realise if he went to ECW Smackdowns cruiserwieghts would be in danger. But who wants him as the champ again?

C4

Put Rey over to Monday Night RAW so that RAW gains a Main Event Superstar, turn him heel and make him face Cena.
that's a perfect thing to do with him, in my mind.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Sounds good. Does any want him to go to ECW?
ECW was about skilled wrestler. Think what that guy could do with weapons?

Btw has rey ever been heel? If no then its about time

3lions

Reaction score
Rey would suck as a heel. How would he become a heel? He is terrible on the mic so can't exactly cut a promo and turn the crowd against him. He hasn't got the size to dominate a major face and cause heat. He is the ultimate under-dog and has to be face to achieve and fulfill that 'gimmick'.

the dark knight

hhhahaha. i was going to say either fire him or let him job. but u beat me to it.

I would inject him into the world title picture as soon as possible for a few reasons.

1. They sorely need some new life there.
2. He and Edge can have some fucking awesome matches
3. It will piss the samrks off :)

1. no thanks we dont need him at raw :) marella is doing a good job as a charity case and pissing us off.
2. yea he can have some great matches but an actual feud with edge would suck.
3.awww u just love to piss us off dont u?

seriously, here are the options :

1. CW division with a boring feud against chavo to fill some air time.
2. let him job
3. send him ecw and let him high fly there.
4. send him to raw and let him be in the IC title picture with marella. face vs face. lol

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I've been really behind a strictly Vince & Shane/Rey fued. Better than Vince and Shane vs Lashley because with Lashley you're just sitting there thinking how in the hell is this jacked guy gonna lose to an old man? With Rey he will actually be the underdog and Vince could be back to Super Heel again. It's a win win for me.

Re619

Reaction score
Feud with Vince,id like to see that,rumor has it he will be put in ECW but i cant see it happeneing.

ondemandemails

Reaction score
he should not return

he should be kept out of the reach of wrestlers in the ring

Truth

Reaction score
I say he gets drafted to Raw on the Raw:June 11th tri brand draft. I'm thinking he's going to go after Vince but Vince is going to say he is unable to compete anymore. Shane steps up for him saying hte McMahon legacy will not be killed by a 5 foot 6 midget. That fued (Shane/Mysterio) would be great. THe reason I say this will happen is because the last time we say Rey he got his ass beat on SD by Vince and Umaga.