9/7 RAW Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Seriously....OMG!!!! HE LIFTED BIG SHOW...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Meanwhile Cena lifts him regularly. STING! has lifted him (granted he wasn't that fat back then) and Goldberg has jackhammered him.

So here is what's going on....

Bob Barker>Hornswoggle>Chavo>Bourne>Masters who gets a spot in the main event on RAW.....huh?

Iknow right i thought he was the "WORLDS STRONGEST MAN"

kingovkings

Reaction score
I liked Raw this week there were some good matches. Didn't know who the guest GM was but he was still pretty entertaining. MVP/Jericho was a good match. Same goes for Bourne/Chavo. I also thought that Cody and Cena was good. Cody looked pretty good and has come on quite well lately.Good Raw.

As for Tista's announcment. Il have a guess that it will go something along the lines of, Im fit form injury AGAIN so i will jump straight back into the title scene AGAIN like i always do. I want my title shot blah blah blah. And no doubt he will get it at the nxt ppv possible in a triple threat match.

Airfixx

This week's GM schtick was fun.

A few decent matches, but my enjoyment came largely from character idiosyncrasies (Santino, Y2J, MVP, Cena....). Decent bit of mic work from Cody too.

As I said in the shoutbox....500 dollars cash to anyone who would smell either Henry or Show's hands after that fuckin gooch grabbing fest.

LOL... I recalled this post when I watched the show last night.... Had to ffwd most of the match!

...As for "what's the big deal about Henry slamming Show?".

WWE aren't gonna acknowledge anyone pulling such a move on him in WCW, but regardless, ANYONE slamming a guy that big is a big deal. Also worth noting too that the "worlds strongest man" title would be based on dead lifting (not people who are only to prepared to hit you while you're trying) so ultimately he still may be stronger than Cena.