9/21 RAW Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

This week's guest host, Cedric The Entertainer. Or as I like to call him, the least funniest guy in the Kings of Comedy.

DISCUSS!

noumenon

This guest host shit needs to stop.
I'm calling it right now.... alliance between Cedric and World's Ballinest Men.
Most botched names and lines out of any guest host.
Jokes that are met with dead silence.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I dont even know who he is. But im from uk. Is he american ? WHO/WHERE and what does he do ???

noumenon

He's American. He's a comedian and a part of the group "Kings of Comedy" along with Bernie Mack and Steve Harvey. Pretty much the black version of Blue Collar Comedy...lol. And as Soul said, he's the lest funny member out of the three. He's also in the Barber Shop movies and a lot of others.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Well, seeing as this is Lilian's last night, how do you all think WWE is going to handle it?

noumenon

Simple answer, I don't think they are. They initially said there was a strong possibility of Lilian hosting an edition of RAW, but that obviously went out the window. I think they confirmed she's leaving on WWE.com, I don't see too much else happening. Maybe a video package with some funny Lilian moments at most.
Her relationship with Viscera? Lilian lovin' the strudel?

Klide

king is getting old. He said that he doesn't remember a tag team hell in a cell and said DX never teamed up in hell in a cell. But in 06 he even commentated 1. Unforgiven DX vs Mcmahons and Big show. ( DX in HIAC and a tag team)

J

Anyone who doesn't thhink he's ufnny needs to sit down and watch Barbershop 1 and 2. "All Rosa Parks did was sit her black ass down" Funny shit. Also glad to see The Miz win. =D

Klide

I think cedrick is doin ok gotta admit that kool-aid joke got me.

Ballin

Reaction score
Skipped the first hour for Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory.

Changed channel and it looked pretty crappy, switched it back to CSI: Miami.

Good or bad decision?

J

Skipping to watch Big Bang Theory, Hell yes that show is Awesome. But there's been some ok stuff Miz's match was good and Legacy's match wasen't that bad.

Klide

^ didn't really miss any thing but a raw that's better than the past but not the best. Any one know who than ginormous cedeick was?

J

I was wonderin the same thing and WTF Al Sharpton for real lmao hat's lame. And glad Lilian got a proper send off. =D

Klide

I was wonderin the same thing and WTF Al Sharpton for real lmao hat's lame. And glad Lilian got a proper send off. =D

Yea at least she wasent silent about it. To the point where people would be like "what happend to lilian" "oh she probably got fired"