9/11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

We all know who was truly responsible for 9/11

A man with a weapon so deadly, that it can put men out for 30 seconds and still keep them down long enough for the pin.

Of course, I'm talking about... HHH.

Is the weapon his nose?

Reaction score
I felt bad for the families of victims of the attacks and for families of innocent Iraqi civilians and U.S. and British soldiers who have died for lies.

It's a shame that Bush (okay Cheney because he probably told Bush nothing) the F.B.I and the C.I.A. could have stopped this weeks before it happened with all of the files and phone calls from people giving major tips that were laughed at and C.I.A. and F.B.I. refusing to share intelligence information with each other out of paranoia. Osama succeeded unfortunately which makes everything 10x worse.

Since we are remembering people the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake claimed the lives of nearly 230 thousand people.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
If you honestly do believe 9/11 was a US government work, your fucking Blue. Or really need to stop being so fucking paranoid.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Wow, I thought this thread would be like "I can't believe its' been 8 years, such a tragedy for the world not just the US" but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, bunch of douchebags making dumb as comments about inside jobs and the event being overrated. Such a shame there are people who act/react this way.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The only people who believe its an inside job are hopeless liberals who call every republican president the new "Satan". And blame every atrocity in the world as their doing. "Bush killed everyone in 9/11 for Oil!" and "Bush personally made sure the levies were weakened so the Hurricane could kill black people in Lousiana!"

Seriously, if Bush all of these things then a DEMOCRAT owned Congress 2 years ago would of ousted his ass for all his high crimes.

Oh I can't WAIT for the conspiracy theories to come out once Obama loses in 4 years to a republican so the liberals can froth at the mouth again.

Fucking pieces of shit.