8values political quiz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Found this and thought it was interesting, take the quiz and share your results!

What is 8values?
8values is, in essence, a political quiz that attempts to assign percentages for eight different political values. You will be presented by a statement, and then you will answer with your opinion on the statement, from Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree, with each answer slightly affecting your scores. At the end of the quiz, your answers will be compared to the maximum possible for each value, thus giving you a percentage. Answer honestly!

My result:

download.png

Take the quiz

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
fgdf.png

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Found this and thought it was interesting, take the quiz and share your results!

What is 8values?
8values is, in essence, a political quiz that attempts to assign percentages for eight different political values. You will be presented by a statement, and then you will answer with your opinion on the statement, from Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree, with each answer slightly affecting your scores. At the end of the quiz, your answers will be compared to the maximum possible for each value, thus giving you a percentage. Answer honestly!

My result:

View attachment 3284

Take the quiz
This looks fun, but I'd love to know whose those results are because I'm fairly certain I disagree on everything xD

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I was right about that.

8values.png

Surprised by how extreme in each direction this has me, but it's a very nice quiz. I'm a bit more centrist on my political compass.

compass.jpg

Reactions: TheTNHMaster