8/4 ECW Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Christian defends his title against Dreamer in an Extreme Rules match this Tuesday.

Should be good. Hopefully this end the long ongoing feud between these two. Also should be interesting to see how Shelton will ENTERTAIN us.

Anyways, discuss!

Airfixx

Shelton: "Oooh, m-y-y-y-y-y mammy-y-y-y" : P

....I smell humiliation in the air. LOL

Soulpower

Did Shelton turn face?

Though one would assume that singing Hootie and the Blowfish would make anyone a heel... M I RITE PPLS?!?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I don't think you can have a successfull segment like that, with having 3 heels and only those 3. If the point was to turn Shelton face, it failed because that was Ryder's hometown. He wouldn't get booed. If they did want to turn someone face from that segment, it should have been Ryder. Thought that little school mini street fight brawl between Shelton and Ryder was nice. And that throw into the couch was epic.

I'm hoping that the Extreme rules match was the ending of the Christian/Dreamer program.

I was entrieged by the whole Zeke/Kozloff thing, but post match attack by the 2 was longer than the match was. Somebody either needs to either throw a punch, or they shake hands.

xtremebadass

Was it me or was this edition of the Abraham Washington show extremely weak. It's normally not that good, but this time it was a little strange. First Abe is doing his thing, Ryder comes out, I am starting to like this. Abe is pissed at Ryder, why?, then Shelton comes out and starts smirfing like a sailor, which I didn't understand, then Abe turns it into American Idol, wtf.

That segment failed.

Sheamus is a pail faced queer who loves to fight Goldust.

Christian and Dreamer's match was awesome, I loved it. I also love the Hurricane and Zeek/Kozlov, everything else is pitiful.

Airfixx

Sheamus is a pail faced queer who loves to fight Goldust.

6546_2-75in_galv_pail.jpg
???????

So the guy is "queer" cos he originates from a country that doesn't see much sunshine (and by virtue of that would be totally redeemed if he was a regular on a sun-bed)? ...Yeah; good luck with that! :roll:

Much has already been said about it, but, AWshow was a total mess. Still no beef between Kozy & Zeke... Crappy, no-impact tagteam (rather than fued) seeming ever more likely which is shit... I'm lovin' 'Zeke and can SO imagine him coming out to massive pops with that bad-ass entrance tune. They should just have him tear that rusky mo'focker apart and push him as a totally bad-ass face....

Vince, I'm begging you!

Finally got round to watching the Christian/Dreamer match.... Pretty decent for TV IMO, but I'm shocked there wasn't some kind of run-in attack on Christian after the match in order to get thing cookin' for his next challenge at Sumemrslam.