8/21 - CJ Parker's Return & An InZAYN Main Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
JH91BUN.png
Season 7, Episode 183
-----​
249123_547064632009772_1694900711_n.jpg
Let the good vibes flow with CJ Parker at NXT tonight! We’ve seen the happy-go-lucky Superstar in the weirdest of places lately, but now he gets into an NXT ring with the tough as nails brawler Baron Corbin! Will CJ Parker make a splash in his debut, or will Baron Corbin bring him down right off the bat?

562298_547036542012581_817394672_n.jpg
It may be a hot summer but NXT is about to get a lot colder as The Ascencion returns to action this week on NXT, as they take on Ron Hicks and Michael Zaki. If Conor O’Brien’s vow that The Ascencion will Rise Again is any good, then Hicks and Zaki are in for a painful night.

1185111_547125832003652_760214120_n.jpg
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS! 2 out of 3 FALLS! In one corner Sami Zayn, in the other corner, Antonio Cesaro. Only one man can win the war! Do NOT miss this match as it promises to go down as one of the BEST in NXT History!
Bukn4vS.png
The look on AJ Lee’s face last week said it all, and as usual Bayley doesn’t know what she is in for when she challenges Aj for the WWE Diva’s Championship. Will the “Geek Goddess” destroy Bayley, or will Bayley shock the NXT & WWE Universes by becoming the NEW WWE Diva’s Champion?
More to come...​

Last edited:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
MUST.WATCH.NAOW.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I'm trying to figure out when exactly Hulu Plus uploads the freakin' episodes. I didn't even know they actually uploaded them on Wednesday until last week, lmao. I assumed all the sites uploaded them on Thursday, lmao.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Is it out now?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Nope. I don't think it will be until later tonight. It's only 2:50PM for me right now. At least maybe in two hours. :urm: I'm not sure what time it comes out the day of.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out when exactly Hulu Plus uploads the freakin' episodes. I didn't even know they actually uploaded them on Wednesday until last week, lmao. I assumed all the sites uploaded them on Thursday, lmao.

They're normally on the interwebs on Thursday, but on Hulu on Wednesday. It just can't make up it's mind...

SAMI VS CESARO IS THIS WEEK?!!???!!?!???!!?!?!???!!!!!????!??!?!????!?!?!!?!!????

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I've been watching NXT like every week now. Really looking forward to this episode. I try to avoid spoilers.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Alright, Hulu Plus just uploaded it finally. Took a fucking while. It's 10 minutes until Thursday already LOL. About to watch it, gonna post my reactions next.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They're normally on the interwebs on Thursday, but on Hulu on Wednesday. It just can't make up it's mind...

SAMI VS CESARO IS THIS WEEK?!!???!!?!???!!?!?!???!!!!!????!??!?!????!?!?!!?!!????
YES IT IS !

Episode is up on Watchwrestling btw.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
  • Starts out with a brutal and bad-ass video package of Cesaro and Zayn. Omg it's wonderful. :yay:
  • Omgomgomg, first match is the Divas title match already!!! :yay: :yay: :win:
  • AJ has a huge pop in the NXT Universe... :hmm:
  • Omgomgomgomg, I didn't realize Bayley was from San Jose, CA!!! Another wrestler to root from my area! :yay:
  • Ahahaha, Bayley awkwardly trying to start off with a hug and the crowd chanting "hug it out", ahaha, perfect. :dawg:
  • LOL, okay, I laughed at AJ saying, "I'm sorry, Bayley, did you want a hug? I'M HUGGING YOUR NECK NOW!" LOL
  • Bayley hugging AJ and then ramming her into the post is bloody brilliant. It makes her slightly psychotic too.
  • It seems the crowd is split between "Let's Go AJ/Let's Go Bayley". Sounds like most of the guys are rooting for AJ and most of the females are rooting for Bayley. That's pretty interesting.
  • Was an alright match, just AJ's usual craziness.
  • Ahaha, Parker photobombing Breeze. Priceless. :dawg: Breeze definitely needs to work on his acting though. :urm:
  • ASCENCION!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! Love them so much! :yay: :yay: :yay: So bad-ass. :gusta:
  • Nice and short, just like I assumed it be. Their entrance is so dramatic, it's funny sometimes. :dawg:
  • Oh shit, CJ Parker gonna' debut next. I'm assuming his first feud is with Tyler Breeze since the photo bomb. :lol1:
  • LOLOL, Parker's entrance. HOLY SHIT LOLOL. The way he dances.... holy shit. This dude is totally high, AHAHA.
  • A fucking high, hippy gimmick. Is CJ Parker from San Francisco? :lol1:
  • Match was meh, it was a squash match with another dude I've never heard of, so it was pretty boring. Parker's dancing is half funny/half annoying though, lmao.
  • Ahaha, nice segment between Parker and Breeze. Breeze definitely needs to work on his mic work though. Was a little bit cringe-worthy, but his high voice is plenty entertaining. :dawg:
  • OMGOMGOMGOMG, ZIGGLER NEXT!!! :yay: GIMME DAT ZIGGY-ASS. :fap:
  • Hmm, Alexander Rusex bringing a wooden board out... reminds me of Hacksaw. :dawg:
  • WOOOOO HUGE POP FOR ZIGS! :yay:
  • Okay... something happened in the crowd right after Zig's tossed his shirt, and I keep rewinding and I can't seem to see it. Can someone try and figure it out? :why:
  • Zig's dropkick was beautiful as always! :yay:
  • Holy shit, this match is great!
  • :dafuq: :mad2: why the fuck isn't there a pop for Zayn?!?! :angry:
  • This match is so great as well! :yay: So physical :obama:
  • First fall to Zayn! :win:
  • HOLY SHIT, ZAYN HAD A BEAUTIFUL TEXTBOOK DROPKICK!!!
  • Second fall to Cesaro due to tap out! :obama:
  • Okay.. this crowd is weird, they didn't give him a huge pop for his entrance, but most of the crowd is rooting for Sami. :dafuq:
  • Cesaro is seriously the Swiss Superman... fuck :eww2:
  • HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!! THAT WAS AN ORGASMIC COUNTER!!! GAH, I LOVE THIS MATCH!!! :fap: :fap: :fap:
  • Holy fuck... god damn that was so fucking beautiful... :please:

THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING(just towards the end, anyway)!!! FUCKING WATCH IT NOW!!!! :angry: