WrestleMania 7 Wrestlers Expected To Leave WWE After WM32

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
7. Brie Bella
6. Wade Barrett

5. Mark Henry
4. Chris Jericho
3. Shane McMahon
2. Sting
1. The Undertaker

Reasons

I can see Brie leaving right away, specially if Nikki is done but Daniel Bryan has a few scheduled events happening into April so I expect her to be gone in May. Wade has already said he won't be resigning so as of now, that is a given. Mark has not reason to stick around and he deserves the rest. Chris can still keep going realistically but he knows fans aren't as over with him as they once were. He mentioned he would just disappear (no announcements or anything) when he retires so we will see what happens there. Shane is still up in the air but I feel like Vince may want him a round for a bit, at least a year. Sting likely wont wrestle again so may as well say he is done. And the Taker of Under... I want him to retire but unless this match is a HUGE one, I don't see it happening just yet.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
....another one. Jericho and Henry will write their own schedules, the only way Henry retires is on his terms. Taker? Maybe, but this is just some copy paste bullshit.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Taker rumor comes every year. He wrestles at mania as long as he wants to. He if anyone has that type of goodwill with Vince. As for Jericho. Of course he's gone, he only works in 3 month stints

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Taker will probably retire after next year's Mania. 25 Wrestlemania matches for him seems fitting.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Taker will probably retire after next year's Mania. 25 Wrestlemania matches for him seems fitting.

I also don't see it ending with Shane if this match plays through. Would I would see him ending on is him vs Cena as much as I hate to say that.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I also don't see it ending with Shane if this match plays through. Would I would see him ending on is him vs Cena as much as I hate to say that.
Why do people hate this so much? It means possible heel Cena.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Undertaker vs Cena would have been the perfect tool to turn John (as in have him beat Taker by heel means, not before). But without the streak, that strategy is much less effective

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Undertaker vs Cena would have been the perfect tool to turn John (as in have him beat Taker by heel means, not before). But without the streak, that strategy is much less effective
Cena retiring undertaker via a cheap win will garner a TON of heat.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Are you guys serious?.. John Cena is not turning heel until Roman Reigns can get over with the audience in a big way.. Someone needs to replace Cena as the top babyface, why you think he hasn't turned yet?

How hard is that to understand?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Are you guys serious?.. John Cena is not turning heel until Roman Reigns can get over with the audience in a big way.. Someone needs to replace Cena as the top babyface, why you think he hasn't turned yet?

How hard is that to understand?

Cena could turn heel when he returns. He's been gone for so long that everyone has adjusted.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, Brie and Henry are probably retiring. Hell, Sting, too!

This could also be Taker's last Mania, but I doubt it.

Not sure what happens with Shane-O Mac, though. I guess it depends on the stipulation involved in his match with Taker... Or whatever they decide to do with this whole angle.