6194Life, I'M SANDING INTO YOUR DUMB REDNECK ASS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordlife

yeah honestly im lost man lol, good flaming btw trav but you lost no offense, good job 6194life.... welcome to IWF, enjoy your stay, win more flames... yadda yadda lol, yeah btw wats TRV?

baddstreet

Reaction score
Ahh Niner just needs to quit talking things so seriously and lighten up a bit. If tol would have made the same thread about me, called me white trash and posted up some pics I would have laughed right along with him/them. But the reason Tol and others do this to niner is it's fun to watch him come unglued. :sq_yellow_laugh:

6194life

Reaction score
With the way The owner of TRV has been hostile towards me there was no reason to believe it was just a joke. Deadman INC sorry but I have been through a lot more than you have with the owner of TRV and yes he is that bad. If you want to know more details why pm me and I will pm you with the details. I am just doing my civic duty. No deadman Inc I would not have found something like that funny if it happened to anyone else. I can and have laughed at stereotypes lobbed my way but there are certain lines you should not cross and the member of the month thing crossed those lines. That is all on with the show.

dxfan12

Reaction score
dude i saw that picture on TRV and why would you get mad about that? back in the day thats how the mexicans dressed......

Travis40

Can we end the mindless advertising of another forum? I think it's unnescarry, and if you want to talk about the other forum, get to the other forum and talk about it...plain and simple.

Wordlife

^yeah Travis man, I agree, dont advertise another forum on this forum.... this forum is perfect as it is ok guys, don't do something you might regret, cause losing a member for advertising is stupid... dont do it, plain and simple, easy as that

Status
Not open for further replies.