6194Life, I'M SANDING INTO YOUR DUMB REDNECK ASS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

Yeah, you heard it right, I'm challenging you 6194Life...and the Special Commentator/Judge will be...AJ Fan...if he wants to. But anyways, I'm going to kick the hell out of you and rape your worse than Iron Sheik in this thread.

No Stipulations

3 rounds

Reaction score
sure if you want was bout to ask if anyone else wanted to be a Judge anyway

Reaction score
hey I was reading the flame again and I think I rushed the judging a bit cuss I was of I came back on and quickly looked at the posts and you actually had the better flames Travis in your first few then gards in his last I think you should change your sig to 3-0 travis if you will let me because your ones made me laugh even more the second time I read

Travis40

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH, thanks for reviewing AJ Fan...I'm changing it now.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Travis do me a favor and beat him if hes game enough to show up

Travis40

I'll do that Gards, thanks for the encouragement...I'm ready to kick some ass...time to go 4-0 baby!

Reaction score
ye definitely then after travis beats him you should take a turn at cutting him down to size gards

also:I gotta go its 3:00 in the morning where I am lol but il be on tomorrow commentating as always lol

Travis40

I know he's not showing up...I think a week is way too long on the rule, so I'll give him 24 hours...

6194life

Reaction score
Thank god someone else decided to judge. It seems everytime you challenge someone Travis you have to have AJ Fan as your Judge because you know he will vote for you. I dont know what you did in between AJs first and second decisions on your match but all I have to say is you must give excellent head. I mean I thought a judges decision was final but I guess if you cant blow away the competition one way you will "blow" away the competition another way.

Its funny how you brag about your record. Your record is about as worthless as a #1 mom award for Britney Spears. I suggest you give up while your are behind because it only gets worse from here. Oh and unlike you I have a life I dont spend my time jerking off to mae young in a thong on my computer all day so do us all a favor and stop rushing the matches

Travis40

Hmm...seems that you actually know a thing or two, that kind of blew me away (but not the kind of blow that you're used to, but we'll get to that another time), but I think that I'm bragging about my record becuase I've built my record and unlike you, I've got a great life. I've got a perfect girlfriend, (all you have is a dog...I really feel sorry for that poor dog).

God, you're such a mark with that name, you cream your pants whenever you see Mysterio's 5'6 frame and 3 inch dick (resembling yours) pops out of nowhere. I really think that you must have tried to E Mail him thousands of times. You really don't know when to stop and when enough is enough. You're just a fucking stupid noob w/ 3 posts who thinks he's the shitand he thinks he's going to be the next mod on this forum....newsflash asshole, I've been here for almost 8 months...and I've been mod...so if I were you, I'd go back to finger fucking your grandma's old wrinkley dried up pussy.

C4

Arrives....

*Tarvis132 is a whine ass Bitch-hole pussy who likes to stir Animal poop as a part of his daily life, which is actually no life but then again*

Have some more realistic fights over here, *Great One vs Travis40* and stop fighting with pointless n00bs :)

leaves....

Travis40

^Well....I'm waiting till the tournament's over until I challenge harder people because I don't want to face a hard person while I'm in the tourney

6194life

Reaction score
Perfect Girlfriend? Dude your cousin does not count as a girlfriend. She only goes out with you to make it look like you are not a pathetic limp dick little bitch that you are.

For crying out loud how in the hell do you know the size of mysterios dick? Stalk him much. Man what is it with you and dicks in general. The last challenge match you were in was a sausage fest. I hope people are keeping a close eye on you because you seem to be repressing some sick homosexual fantasies involving Rey Mysterio and 3 inch dicks.

Well I see you can count. Yes I have 3 posts good thing I dont have 4 posts otherwise you would be screwed. For those that dont know 3 is also the number of hamsters travis is able to jam up his ass. Travis your record is a joke and it was built on kissing ass and smoking pole. One final thing we all know old wrinkly pussy is all you can get but we dont want to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.