Royal Rumble 6 Weeks till the Royal Rumble

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We have 6 SmackDowns and 5 Raws till the Royal Rumble. Consider this a pre-rumble discussion/thought-share of sorts.

Who are you hoping to see in the Royal Rumble?
Are you hoping for a major return?
Would you like someone in particular to win?
Who are you going to be putting your money on to win it all?
How will the other matches fair in comparison to the Royal Rumble itself?

-------

Jericho
CM Punk
Jericho
Finn Balor
Well one of them will have Roman in it so who gives a crap and the other might be alright.... but it's all about the RR match

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho
CM Punk
Jericho
Finn Balor
Well one of them will have Roman in it so who gives a crap and the other might be alright.... but it's all about the RR match
I think people would lose it if Punk returned and Vince knows that BUT I can't see it happening, at least not right now. Even though he sucks (pretty bad too), he wants to continue in UFC.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think people would lose it if Punk returned and Vince knows that BUT I can't see it happening, at least not right now. Even though he sucks (pretty bad too), he wants to continue in UFC.

Yeah... he won't be returning anytime soon lol

Really just hope he can get one win under his belt in the UFC so he can shove it down everyone's throats... but then they'll find something else to complain about

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah... he won't be returning anytime soon lol

Really just hope he can get one win under his belt in the UFC so he can shove it down everyone's throats... but then they'll find something else to complain about

Tis the way of the world. He has more people rooting against him. I was a fan of CM Punk the wrestler but not Phil Brooks, you have to be fair in saying the dude can be a huge douche in real life (specially with fans).

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I hope the actual rumble match is used to push young talent like Samoa Joe or Sami Zayn. Maybe (stay with me here), Kofi Kingston could finally get his huge push. He's been serving for WWE for almost ten years now and has always been one of the most entertaining superstars on the roster. The New Day is a great tag team, but it's broken the tag record now and I think it's time for all three to go on to other big things. I hope that Kofi wins it, and Big E turns on him out of jealousy, prompting a three-way rivalry between Kofi, Big E and whoever is WWE champion at the time. Kofi deserves one more big push before WWE gives up on him.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This could be unpredictable but of course any decision upsets the crowd unless your name is Finn Balor, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, Samoa Joe, or Sami Zayn.

If you want to make the rumble one for the fans to go crazy consider one of the following:
1.Clear Finn, make him a surprise entrant, ditch Roman for the UV title main event and put him against Owens.
2.Give Daniel Bryan one or two more matches and to be save enter him in at Number 30 in the rumble, Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles... what about that for a final match. Bryan should pass the torch.
3. Either Samoa Joe or Shinsuke Nakamura debuts and goes after Styles, probably the later since Joe is the best heel ever.
4. Shock us all and give it to Zayn, if Zayn and Owens are the match that never gets old then make it the main event of mania and have Zayn walk out the champion.
5. Now THIS idea is out of the wilderness (no pun intended because he hunts) have Shawn Micheals enter the rumble and win and he faces Styles at Wresltemania. IMAGINE THAT, Micheals wins the rumble and that will hype EVERYONE for the encouter

Roman Reigns should go heel against a face Seth Rollins and that can be for the Universal Championship at mania if WWE goes the Smackdown side for the Rumble Win, the set up is Roman beats Owens then when Rollins is in the rumble Reigns throws him out.