• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

No, this was outside on their deck. Until her mother came outside and started yelling at them in Portuguese. She's like 17 I think.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No, this was outside on their deck. Until her mother came outside and started yelling at them in Portuguese. She's like 17 I think.

are you waiting for her to be legal? :shifty:

noumenon

I actually haven't seen Jersey Shore for the past like 3 weeks or so. I heard I missed some good shit.

noumenon

are you waiting for her to be legal? :shifty:

Technically 17 is legal in NY. She's got it bad for me, she's constantly hitting on me and asking me if I'll take her to the gym and train her..lol. My girlfriend always shoots her dirty looks when she sees her outside.

noumenon

I know, I know. I've been really busy. I'm think it may be on OnDemand. I gotta check it out at some point this week when I get some free time. If anything I think my friend has them all Tivo'ed.

LKP

Tivo'ed is your guys version of our sky plus yeah? Record and watch another channel at the same time?

noumenon

Yeah. Or just record shit when you're not home. TV doesn't need to be on or anything. It'll also suggest shit you should watch and tape stuff it knows you watch a lot.