:(

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
The baby belongs to Dainel Gibson from the Cleveland Cavaliers. Him and Keyshia was dating for some time now.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^ Don't talk about my wife like that :mad: lol.
:rofl:

He mad as fuck!!! Dre wants to fight Boobie Gibson, you better still on him next time the Cavs play @ the Garden. :laugh2:

Wordlife

The baby belongs to Dainel Gibson from the Cleveland Cavaliers. Him and Keyshia was dating for some time now.

who? LOL j/p

Good thing its him and not Lebron... or... or.... or.... Shaqtus

Qwake

rofl, Daniel Gibson's a fucking loser and probably moreso now that he got some random bitch who's picture I can't see pregnant, but like BKB I'll assume she's some disgustingly looking black bitch.

Dre

Reaction score
rofl, Daniel Gibson's a fucking loser and probably moreso now that he got some random bitch who's picture I can't see pregnant, but like BKB I'll assume she's some disgustingly looking black bitch.

She's not ugly.

bdayst.jpg

Kizza

Did her tits get pregnant?

I'm kinda with James. She looks too much like Rhianna. And God I hate Rhianna.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Short hair Rihanna <<<<<<<<<<< Long hair Rihanna. She aint look good to me since she ditched the hair.

Qwake

Rihanna long and short hair was good but now she's just a fucking disgusting emo bitch.

Agreed with James, she's rather fucking disgusting.