50 Cent Vs. Kanye West

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Album Would You But On 9/11????

• 50 Cent - Curtis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kanye West - Graduation

• Both

• Total voters

Mr. Mat

kanye a much better mc then 50 kanye genuis 50 trash

kanye>50 nuff said

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
KANYE IS GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Seriously Rell hooked me up with Graduation a few days ago and it is honestly just Awesome.....Im telling all of you GO BUY GRADUATION ON 9/11.....Ima be honest 50s got some hot shit out now but Kanye blows him out of the water....Ima buy like 10 copies...ive been waiting for this album for like 2 years and im telling you..this album is gonna be the best out since Late Registration...GO BUY ITTTTTT

Reaction score
LMAO...and there he is folks. With his personal preference of the day. LOL.

[yt]GcVSZOvpjj4[/yt]

A gift, from me...to you.

Actually, credit is not mine for finding this...Jasmine showed me, im just posting it :D

Reinvented

Reaction score
I hate 50 cent so I'm going to get Kayne Wests album about 60 of them so 50 don't make another solo album.....Say bye bye 50.

And a question why 50 got to have his face or him shirtless on the album cover I mean really he wants guys to buy his album but he is on it shirtless.....Answer me that

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
To that Vid TOK posted...

I have never liked Carlos Menica and i never will...hes not funny and hes a fucking blueberry...that little De De De thing he does pisses me off soooooooooooooooo much.....The guy needs to open his eyes and see that no one likes him anmore...his show is gonna get cancelled soon anyway

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
i hate both guys but in a report 50 cent said he wouldnt make any more albums if kanye out sold him so, i will be buying kayne cd and throwing it in the trash..

Ha ha ha....I said the same thing when I heard that. I don't like either guy anyways, but i think Kanye is more talented.

He has too much of a pissy attitude and always throws fits about the littlest things.

Uh....doesn't 50 Cent "get beef" over stupid shit like collaborating with a rapper he doesn't like. Their both spoiled bitches.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I've heard tracks from both albums (not the released singles) and they both kinda fell off in these albums. I don't know why 50 is doing all these slow joints, he doesn't really fit it. Kanye's beats aren't that great and thats what really made me listen to Kanye, the tracks that he produced. His album only has one rapper which is good because Kanye never really overcollabrated his album with rappers.

Right now I can't really say because I have more Kanye tracks then 50's (11 > 7) until I hear more of 50's I'll make my decision but both will hit high numbers.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I bought both...... Well downloaded both.

They are both good but Kanye's is alot better than 50's. Kanye has a good mix of songs and I really like his album better.

Hitman

Reaction score

They are both good but Kanye's is alot better than 50's. Kanye has a good mix of songs and I really like his album better.

I've actually bought it and got it autograph by both artist

Reaction score
Kanye's record is better than 50's by a mile. Its still not really close to the best hip hop albums of the year, but its still very good. It just kind of comes full circle by then end, and many aspects are executed nicely.

50's on the other hand is uninspired and boring. It's funny and ironic because 50 says on "Straight to the Bank"

"I ain't even got to rap now, life is made". Looks like his lyrics are really representative with how much effort he put into his album.

I won't break these down anymore than that, but my final ratings are

Kanye West-Graduation-3.5/5
50 Cent-Curtis-2/5

Hitman

Reaction score

Kanye's record is better than 50's by a mile. Its still not really close to the best hip hop albums of the year, but its still very good. It just kind of comes full circle by then end, and many aspects are executed nicely.

50's on the other hand is uninspired and boring. It's funny and ironic because 50 says on "Straight to the Bank"

"I ain't even got to rap now, life is made". Looks like his lyrics are really representative with how much effort he put into his album.

I won't break these down anymore than that, but my final ratings are

Kanye West-Graduation-3.5/5
50 Cent-Curtis-2/5

Actually the Curtis album its good....You could jam to the whole album. And Kanye's album IS STRAIGHT CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!! but the only song I don't like on his album is Drunk & Hot Girls w/ Mos Def

Curtis 3.5/5
Graduation 4/5

Reaction score
Actually the Curtis album its good....You could jam to the whole album. And Kanye's album IS STRAIGHT CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!! but the only song I don't like on his album is Drunk & Hot Girls w/ Mos Def

Curtis 3.5/5
Graduation 4/5

50 is a weak rapper, end of story. I mean, I like his first album, and various songs of his, but he is SO weak compared to tons of other guys on the hip hop scene today.

Pharoahe Monch, Talib Kweli, El-P, Brother Ali, and Common's new albums were all better than 50's. Not to mention many others. I just felt 50's was painfully below average due to a lack of effort.