• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
5 Things "The Undertaker" is yet to achieve in WWE

I would have also included ..... Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal and ECW Championship Too

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The only won that is kind of remotely surprising is the IC title

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Taker won't be winning the US and IC title now after all this time, as he's above them.

Reactions: Joseph86

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
They forgot a match with Sting! Paul Bearer will be spinning in his grave....:mad2:

and he has never won the Diva's title....:21-1:

Reactions: Joseph86

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
A couple of those (IC/US Title, KotR, namely) were basically due to the fact that Undertaker's been seen for most of his career as a main event guy or as a special attraction...basically, he's never been an "up-and-comer", which are what the midcard titles and the KotR are (or at least were) designed to showcase. Add to that the fact that one of them (HoF Induction) is basically a foregone conclusion. The other two (no Austin, Cena, Rocky at Mania and no MitB) have a lot to do with the timing of his career more than his ability in the ring or a lack of "something" in his career.

wk

Reactions: Swift

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
It is sad that those belts he didn't win are on level with the divas title now. I am really hoping they bring back value to all the championships this year... or at least make an attempt at it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I know one thing he has achieved and that's this. Getting his roooooody pooooo candy aaaaaaaaasssss whooped by The Great One :rock: