WrestleMania 5 "Scheduled" Legends for WM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
The Rock (confirmed)
Mick Foley (questionable)
Ric Flair (very likely)
Shawn Michaels (questionable)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (very likely)

So yeah, there are a few very likely's, one confirmed, and 2 that people are assuming. Who do you think will show? I mean this is based on what we know. The Rock has confirmed his appearanced. Ric will likely be there to support his daughter. Steve Austin has said multiple times he will be there but doesn't know how/when he will be directly involved... I am guessing a back stage skit. Shawn is an assumed rumor because it is his territory and Mick mentioned working with WWE in the near future, though I think it is mainly for his daughter. Thoughts?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hopefully Foley comes out and tells bad jokes like he did at Summerslam

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Stone Cold will make a non-wrestling in-ring appearance, obviously. It is Dallas, TEXAS ya know.

Mick and his kids will do some skit to try and sell Wrestlemania merchandise.

The Rock will come out in support of Reigns and to fire up the crowd before the main event.

Ric has to be there in his daughter's corner.

HBK in some backstage 1 minute thing wisecracking with HHH before the main event.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is a fucking update from 7 stars likely to appear? This is filler bullshit.