5/13 Impact Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
TNA Impact returns to Thrusdays night. This weeks lineup is....

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

-Hogan will annouce Morgan's partner against Ink Inc
-Will Eric Young reveal why he joined The Band

RC Styles

Reaction score
Who Hogan will annouce Morgan's partner against Ink Inc JurassicBonez ? in your opinion

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I duno. There's tons of people that aren't doing anything right now that could be Morgan's partner. And with the way they've been booking Morgan, I don't know if he'll get a serious partner, or just someone he'll eventually beat the shit out of for taking the spot light.

Reaction score
RVD is doing the bong symbol!!! (he also looks high)

is that a old Aj styles picture they are using?

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
Tara vs. Taylor Wilde is interesting. Wilde is a great female wrestler who has been dumped for no reason for months. I'm glad she's back.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I absolutely hate the Morgan storyline, if you know he's gonna beat you up WHY TEAM WITH HIM?

This looks like a good show on paper, we'll see how it turns out

Reaction score
Eric Young joined the bad? Didn't see that coming! What awful, awful booking. No Joe, No Angle, no Hernandez, no Homicide, no problem passing on this.

BTW, FUCK does RVD looking friggin old in that pic.

Reaction score
I may have to tape my first Bastard Watches TNA Impact video in almost 4 months this Thursday. Hopefully, it won't be full of four letter expletives.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Kendrick vs Williams looks interesting. Will Kendrick ever get a good push? He is appearing at DGUSA with Paul London, but that is the biggest thing we've heard from him in years.

...god...

Reaction score
No one commented on tonights Impact? Was like the best Impact and best TNA build to a PPV that I can remember. Abyss/Wolfe thing was fucking awesome, I love how they made note that Lacey blueberry Erich had to use the bathroom at the start of the show to set up the rest; reasoning for her being there to record the plotting. The whole cops involved and mask thing was pretty awesome too and how it played into their match. Don't think they brought up the car run down thing yet, so should be interesting, hopefully they don't drop it. Thank god Morgan's out of the tag title picture, he's too hot atm whether you like him or not idc, he shouldn't be in the tag team division. The four-way was absolutely amazing, loving the tag team division, but MCMG/Beer Money seem flat out too good for it. Ending was also perfect and set up the PPV well.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
1. What proof does Chelsea have of anything? TNA expects us to believe that the police will just arrest a man without any proof and without a doctor examining Chelsea?

2. Nash has a title shot. RIIIGHHHT! Crappy booking.

3. Why would Jeff Hardy want to be in this 3 way? He has nothing to gain.

4. Rob Terry has taken chairshots to the head with no effect and he gets put out by Orlando Jordan?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I forgot Impact was back on Thursdays and just now watched it. It wasn't too bad. They did some good building up for the ppv. Why does something have to happen to Abyss before ppvs? Before the last ppv he gets hit by a car. This months ppv, he gets arrested for assault or rape or some shit. I'm actually glad Matt Morgan lost the tag titles. He was being built up strong, but was hurting the tag division as well.

1. What proof does Chelsea have of anything? TNA expects us to believe that the police will just arrest a man without any proof and without a doctor examining Chelsea?

2. Nash has a title shot. RIIIGHHHT! Crappy booking.

3. Why would Jeff Hardy want to be in this 3 way? He has nothing to gain.

4. Rob Terry has taken chairshots to the head with no effect and he gets put out by Orlando Jordan?

1. What world do you live in? That's exactly how shit happens. If a girl was laid out in a parking lot with her clothes ripped up, and she said so and so did something to her, the cops will go arrest the guy right away. It's not like he's going to jail. He's going to get questioned.

2. Feast or Fired

3. Maybe to impress the big guys backstage. He has a good outing, he pins the champ, he puts himself in the title picture.

4. Adrenaline maybe? They play it off as adrenaline when someone gets their ass kicked but somehow makes a big come back. Besides, wasn't Terry low blowed? He got hit in the head with a chair before, not in the balls.

...god...

Reaction score
TNA have already made note that they like to HIDE their briefcases to 'surprise' people. I don't know. Also, I can definitely see Nash/Hall transitioning the belts to someone. Jbonez perfectly covered the rest, and also they TOLD you why Hardy wanted in the match, clearly you don't listen. It was for the fans and he also brought up to try to one-up RVD.