5,000 posts. We thank you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE Forums has now reached 5,000 posts. These stats are very good for a forum up for just over 2 weeks now. Normally you would expect around 1-3k posts for a brand new site in its first month. Some have more, some have less. We have achieved more, which is a great for a forum like this, where we require content to progress.

Good thing is 3198 of those posts are in wrestling sections. That's great, on other forums I've ran it's easy to get overwhelmed in content by other sections like off-topic, feedback and introductions. But we're doing great here, and I urge all you wrestling-fans to keep going!

Once again, we thank the loyal members who keep visiting this site day in day out and of course those new members signing up and sticking around.

So let's celebrate with the celebratory dance!

:kilt::kilt:

-Crayo

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Woot. Congratulations everyone!
Here's to another 5000!

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Thank you for providing the site.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully we get 100 members before 6000 posts or it will just seem weird.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I wouldn't. It's a good sign that we have lesser members than most but more posts. It means people aren't signing up and just leaving, it means they want to stay and be active which projects one thing, that we're doing something right here.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
:groupwave1::groupwave1:

Yeah, this is the coolest forim fir me on the web. WWE has been a big part of my life, viewer wise anyway.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
:groupwave1::groupwave1:

Yeah, this is the coolest forim fir me on the web. WWE has been a big part of my life, viewer wise anyway.

Hey RKO, where are you from or you're country?