• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

4th Smarks Award: Best Interactive User

Interactive User

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
well one thing is: is it award for people who run things or people who participate in the most. though I still feel Juice participate in a million things so my vote is staying put
Well looking at the people nominated, I’m guessing run things probably. At least that’s the vibe I’m getting from it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
well one thing is: is it award for people who run things or people who participate in the most. though I still feel Juice participate in a million things so my vote is staying put

Its for the interavtive section excluding BTBs since they have their own. So reviews, prediction league, and tournament section are included

Basically Sky's reviews vs Juice prediction league vs me tournament

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Thanks for everyone that has voted me - didn't expect to have a chance of winning anything after hanging up the boots in August.

Last edited: