43 vs 86

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• DDP and Kanyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • British Bulldogs

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
DDP and Kanyon
th_sd62.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page and Chris Kanyon won the titles on the August 9th 2001 Smackdown from The A.P.A. They lost the titles to the Brothers of Destruction on August 19th 2001at Summerslam in a Steel Cage Match.

British Bulldogs
526680.jpg

Dynamite Kid and Davey Boy Smith won the tag titles from The Dream Team on April 7th 1986 at Wrestlemania 2. They lost the titles to The Hart Foundation on the January 26th 1987 Superstars.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
British Bulldogs get my vote and hopefully wins easily here. They were a great tag team and their matches against Hart Foundation was great.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
They were great back in the days, I reckon Hart Foundation could give them a rub in the tournament however.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
DDP and Kanyon were entertaining from what I've been told, but they don't quite possess the prestige and memorability of The British Bulldogs. So this time, there's a few betta' than Kanyon. My vote goes to Davey Boy and Dynamite.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
DDP and Kanyon were very good wrestlers, but as a team the Bulldogs were one of the all time greats and should make the semi-finals at least.