40 World Championships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Now if you saw the Genesis commercial, it advertises the Main Event World Championship Tag Team Match as a combining of 4 superstars with 40+ World Championships. It got me thinking that Sting has like 12, Angle has 11, and Nash has 5, which is only 28, that leaves 12. Now I can only think of Hogan and Flair as the final man. They dropped the bomb it was Scott Hall (wtf!) at the end of the program, then it made me really think. My final thought was...SCOTT HALL NEVER EVEN HELD A DAMN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

Your opinion?

PeepShow

It never said World Heavyweight Titles. Just said 40 WORLD Titles. Could be the US title, or IC title. Who knows. Could be a swerve. It may not even be Hall at all. Who knows. Its going to be interesting, thats for sure.....

Reaction score
my bets booker nash they said it was somone who really hated angle and Booker and him have had fallings out backstage when they where in wwe together

Reaction score
ye Kurts cool but apparently it got a bit personal between them two at wwe I don't know what happened

Travis40

Kurt Angle wanted to have "beast sex" with Sharmell so Booker got mad and they fueded until JD 05 where they handcuffed Angle to the ropes and they kicked him in the nuts....it's gotta be Booker

xtremebadass

I PERSONALLY think that Hall is bringing in Sting's partner. AKA Hulk Hogan, who does have 12 reigns or something, then it would be Hogan Hall and Nash, but my mind wanders. Plus Hogan and Angle had a match at King of the Ring 02.

Reaction score
If thats true lmfao is all I can say to that handcuffed to ropes and kicked in the nads now thats gotta be painful who done the kicking lol

xtremebadass

Scott Hall is a 7 time WCW Tag Team Champion, TV Champion, 2 Time US Champion, and 4 time WWF IC title, that is 14 titles, but they aren't all world titles.

But that still wouldn't make sense, if you throw in all of Nash's, Angle's, and Sting's other titles, it would well reach over 50 or 60 probably, so 40 shouldn't even be mentioned.

Reaction score
I dont think it will be hall as the person I think its Booker because they said who is available pretty recently who wasnt before

xtremebadass

Just think of it, I mean, if they are counting any major title, then Nash, Sting, Angle, and Hall, with the combination of Tag, US, TV, IC, World, X-Div, and Euro titles between the 4 of them, that is way over 40, and if they wanted to get more fans, they would have said the actual number, because it would be way over 40, this is what is not making sense.

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't think it would be all the titles I think it may just be titles like the world tag titles and stuff rather than inlcluding US, TV and all them which I think would be around 40 if it was Scott Hall or Booker T.

JHar888

Reaction score
It's Booker T! Wait, did they asnnounce it yet on iMPACT!? I missed this week's. :( So if Scoot Hall isn't officially it yet, then it's not him. Definitely Booker, it just has to be. He's held a few tag titles, the IC title, U.S. Title, WHC Title, you know, it has to be him.