• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yeah no i put consideration into things plus busy half the time i type fast so can post this kthx
I can tell how much research you do. hence the terrible Steven Jackson pick when his hamstring is falling apart lol. you don't consider shit.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That's how I've been making my picks. "Does this sound like the name of someone I'd have sex with?" If the answer is yes, I could hear me moaning his name, he goes on my list.

So when you were driving down the mean streets of Central Alabama like a badass, you were not just texting but orgasming over the thought of Sammy Watkins? Damn girl. :ksi:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So when you were driving down the mean streets of Central Alabama like a badass, you were not just texting but orgasming over the thought of Sammy Watkins? Damn girl. :ksi:

Who wouldn't be? :ksi: Imagine what the people driving by thought, haha.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
he's going to be back for week one dipshit
hey, it's your team

poop out some picks for me little fella. you can probably do it while your bf rails you from behind, so don't let that stop you. 2 birds 1 stone