• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
If I actually gave a sh** about football, I'd be all in this b****.
It just isn't my taste at all anymore.

What's sad is I love football, especially SEC college ball, but don't get the opportunity to watch much. See even fewer NFL games, which means practically none, but I'm still all into this, haha.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
What's sad is I love football, especially SEC college ball, but don't get the opportunity to watch much. See even fewer NFL games, which means practically none, but I'm still all into this, haha.
SEC on CBS >>> College Football >>> Poop >>> NFL
SEC is special enough to warrant the CBS spot. It's s shame you can't catch it anymore.
If I were to watch any football, it would be any SEC on CBS game as long as it isn't Mississippi State or Mississippi.
I heard A&M and Missouri joined the SEC. I'm not a fan of that at all.
Despite being from the Pac 12 my order would be: SEC >>> ACC >>> Big 12 >>> Big 10 >>> Pac 12
My conference has a bunch of pansies. I don't love football anymore, but the atmosphere and the coverage can be unreal.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Damn, I won't get a decent TE haha. For a guy who has only done this one other time, I think I have done decent so far.