• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I was getting worried, definitely was going to use one of my next picks on him if he was still around.
Dude ain't going to play at 100% while stuck in Houston, I'd say you're better off without him.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Can barely keep up! :annoyed: Is Sugar Shane Vereen still available?

:urm: Sorry, bro.

And @Dolph'sZiggler, I'll do you one better than that. I knew about the updated list on the first page, but to make it easier for me I have a printout cheat sheet which I update every time someone makes a pick -- checking mine off, writing them down, and x-ing the ones others get. I'm all in this. :smug:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:urm: Sorry, bro.

And @Dolph'sZiggler, I'll do you one better than that. I knew about the updated list on the first page, but to make it easier for me I have a printout cheat sheet which I update every time someone makes a pick -- checking mine off, writing them down, and x-ing the ones others get. I'm all in this. :smug:
Take notes @Snowman :terry:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, with all that's going on I haven't been myself, as you saw with my behavior in round 3. So I believe I owe a vote of confidence to @GrammarNazi82. Any way you can take over for me tomorrow? And hopefully do a hell of a lot better than I've been doing? :)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This whole time I thought sharpy was talking about Reggie Wayne. Or Wedgie Rain. Whichever you prefer, which is not the second.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hey guys, with all that's going on I haven't been myself, as you saw with my behavior in round 3. So I believe I owe a vote of confidence to @GrammarNazi82. Any way you can take over for me tomorrow? And hopefully do a hell of a lot better than I've been doing? :)
Haha you lazy bastard! give GN ur # wait for a text saying ur up and then hurry your ass over to the public library :p

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This whole time I thought sharpy was talking about Reggie Wayne. Or Wedgie Rain. Whichever you prefer, which is not the second.
I think Dolph thought I was talking about Reggie over Victor too, not sure though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
boooo

then if you win a title it comes with a Barry Bonds' sized asterisk saying GN drafted your team