• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I even got a dislike for picking Gio as well, you all know the score, if you want them that badly, pick them earlier, anyway Dolphs did it to me by taking Lynch, was hoping he would slide another round and i could take him, but he kinda finished his holdout

Pfft, we all know Dolph's sucks like that. But you got a dislike? Really? :lol1: I just enjoy giving people shit, but sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Your first ever dislike was from GN, who was literally 20+ picks away getting mad about you taking her player lol.

Bernard would have been drafted 15 different times before he ever saw the light of GN's fantasy team :dawg:

Oh shit did I do a dislike? :lol1: On my phone; stupid fat fingers. Hang on, pottsy!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh shit did I do a dislike? :lol1: On my phone; stupid fat fingers. Hang on, pottsy!
GN who gave you your one dislike, do you remember? I'd love to take credit for it!

oh shit I gave it last night nm

short term memory loss ftw

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
There should be a WWEF app for situations like this -_-

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think @Just Kevin is lurking, trolling, trying to teach us a lesson in humility and patience. I know what will draw him out of hiding

so @Just Kevin that Steph/Brie feud really is cookin with crisco ayyyyyyy

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dolph's, you ass. I just went back through all my recent activity through the birth of this thread and not a single dislike was given by me. :smug: I did, however, randomly give good ole' pottsy my buddy a friendly rating just because. :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dolph's, you ass. I just went back through all my recent activity through the birth of this thread and not a single dislike was given by me. :smug: I did, however, randomly give good ole' pottsy my buddy a friendly rating just because. :haha:
someone else neg'd his Giovani pick? Wow, Italians are popular in this league.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82