• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
fucking wait you impatient fuckstain
I don't have time for bitch ass 12 year old nonsense. you have time to be in this thread you can pick. cut the bullshit and remember nobody wanted you in the league and I fucking took you anyway

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@Nero_x3 has 30 minutes to pick or I'll do the honors for him
I look at his team and I immediately see the two players I would pick at this moment so I'm not sure what the hold up is, also he's been refreshing in and out of the website for the last like hour and fifteen minutes so he can't be that busy.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I look at his team and I immediately see the two players I would pick at this moment so I'm not sure what the hold up is, also he's been refreshing in and out of the website for the last like hour and fifteen minutes so he can't be that busy.
yes i can you fucking gumby.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
yes i can you fucking gumby.
Gumby was a great show so not sure how that's an insult, instead of saying stupid shit just pick the two players that are SO obvious for how your team looks.

b684994ecec2eed1eba74a8a7ae86792.png

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
So we made it all the way to Nero? Sweet. Further than I thought we'd be. Be back around later.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
3 TEs for Nero, interesting; still haven't even taken my first cuz I know no one will take him.