3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- Team Ranking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
damn apparently I can't switch line-ups on my phone either, the drag and drop process is a STRAIGHT bitch! blech..
I might just roll with this line-up all season I don't want to go to the fucking library every week haha.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow

• Passing Yards:
    1 point per 20 yards
  • Passing Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • Interceptions Thrown:
    -2 points
  • 40+ Passing Yard TD Bonus:
    3 points
  • Rushing Yards:
    1 point per 10 yards
  • Rushing Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • 40+ Rushing Yard TD Bonus:
    3 points
  • 100-199 Rushing Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • 200+ Rushing Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • Receptions:
    1 point
  • Receiving Yards:
    1 point per 10 yards
  • Receiving Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • 40+ Receiving Yard TD Bonus:
    3 points
  • 100-199 Receiving Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • 200+ Receiving Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • Fumble Recovered for TD:
    6 points
  • Fumbles Lost:
    -2 points
  • 2-Point Conversions:
    2 points

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow

• Passing Yards:
    1 point per 20 yards
  • Passing Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • Interceptions Thrown:
    -2 points
  • 40+ Passing Yard TD Bonus:
    3 points
  • Rushing Yards:
    1 point per 10 yards
  • Rushing Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • 40+ Rushing Yard TD Bonus:
    3 points
  • 100-199 Rushing Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • 200+ Rushing Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • Receptions:
    1 point
  • Receiving Yards:
    1 point per 10 yards
  • Receiving Touchdowns:
    6 points
  • 40+ Receiving Yard TD Bonus:
    3 points
  • 100-199 Receiving Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • 200+ Receiving Yards Bonus:
    3 points
  • Fumble Recovered for TD:
    6 points
  • Fumbles Lost:
    -2 points
  • 2-Point Conversions:
    2 points
Well now that I'm on an actual computer at the Library I can see it lol.
It's just when I was drafting on my smartphone (apparently not smart enough) it doesn't open spoilers or see quotes, it's odd, software is up to date and everything.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
no computer sharpy? sounds wack

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
awesome job @Dolph'sZiggler getting this shit up already on the league site thingy (yeah not drunk again fo sho), will rate you all when i am sober and hit my waiver wire as well

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
ok just gonna do this as i see teams on the league roster, no spoilers, I aint that kind, dunno who is what team for a few of you, so it there is no bias, ranking follows at the end

Dicator Dolphs - man could be awesome if all that shit clicks, boykin as a maybe bench man is pretty hot, Romo is a good fantasy qb, but wait on the back fo sho (ofc ww picks at qb are easy anyway) only real question marks i have is Rice and Martin, if they return to full health and output you are golden

Danny - nice team, hope to play you in week 9, not sold on your rbs. they are all solid as fuck, but may be gimped by backfield comittee stuff, apart from that looking good man

Suck a Ditka - nice strong team, qb is a bit of a worry, and yet again week 9 is gonna be fun for you, if Gronk drops his ass agin though like the backup option

Welkers Angels - could be great, like the recieving cor for sure, just worried about your rb situation, as you are kinda screwed in week 10 right there

Sharpy's shnypers - i like the staring line up, just a lot worried about the depth chart, guess some of that does depnds on Gore's legs as well

72perfection cant be assed to type the rest - rbs kinda make me cry, trent could be the big bounce back man, but even if he is, you are still struggling on that dpeth chart, one injury really fucks your team right there

Manuel of steel - just gotta ask 3qbs, 2 D's ?, guess what you are kinda lacking strength in dpeth, especially with 2 rbs on the same bye week in week 6

Blazing Sirens - see above, but worse, you have 3 rbs on your roster, and guess what two of them have the same bye week , just getting ready to offer you a trade real soon :)

I Pitta the Fool - woot see above re rbs and bye weeks and trades

Team Perfect - woot see above on week 4

Sleeper Squad 3 Ds, when you gonna play them all ?, but i actually think your team has some upside, like the potential upside of allen at TE, 3major issue for me is the number saints. with of them being potential stars or shite, a lot of eggs in one basket

In fact not gonna rank you all, as kinda implied ranking works better, so hard to type all this shit and be objective after too many vodkas

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Made mine first, sorry bout your damn luck.
a62144dfebdb950a3a527662dc07bf89.jpg
Dirty, just how I like 'em :ksi:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
damn apparently I can't switch line-ups on my phone either, the drag and drop process is a STRAIGHT bitch! blech..
I might just roll with this line-up all season I don't want to go to the fucking library every week haha.

Sooooo.... do you have the NFL fantasy football app on your phone? I've got it, and it seems pretty simple and standard for fixing your lineup. Though maybe that's just me since I haven't done it before, but to me it wasn't too bad to tap a player, then tap what slot I wanted him placed in.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I just took EJ Manuel as a 3rd QB as a joke btw hahah for my name, probably gonna end up dropping him for another RB, just gotta pick one.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I have a question to y'all. I don't ride along with Football or Fantasy football in any shape or form. But how exactly is this played out?