3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Danny, thanks for the unintentional inspiration for my money league, Odell Beckham is a monster! :bodallas:

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You mean you get naked for it? :shock:

well i try to, but you know sometimes i can't get naked in time before it's over, btw are we still talking about the Bears season or something else :ksi:

Snowman1

Reaction score
The thoughts of seeing the Bears' season getting naked is scaring the life out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Reaction score
tumblr_mm0038sZGH1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I was trying to find one for running to the bathroom to throw up, but... screw it! :lol1:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
tumblr_mm0038sZGH1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I was trying to find one for running to the bathroom to throw up, but... why not? :lol1:

Soooooo glad you explained because I was wondering how in the ever-loving fuck you came across THAT creepy, "Come sit by me on the toilet." bunny. :lol1:

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Really? I thought it was "Extremely drunk, making good friends with the toilet" bunny.......or maybe that's just a flashback from that one time...

Also... WHO THE HELL IS FILMING THIS! Did someone just poke their head in all the stalls and say "A bunny's taking a shit in the peoples' stall! Magical meme moment!" and the bunny's like "Yeahhhhhhh youuuuuuuumy friend tooooooooooo"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
yo Danny when you swapping your sig and usertitle bro?????

Snowman1

Reaction score

Okay, here's my money league at this point. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated, as I'm currently 4-5. Not out of it yet but got a lot of work to do.

QB: Jay Cutler. Palmer feels like an upgrade but feel like I should take my top-10 QB and smile.
RB: Matt Forte, Bobby Rainey, Gio Bernard, Travarris Cadet: Cadet will likely be cut but not sure who for (McFadden? Sims? Sankey? Dixon, Taliaferro, West, a Ram... bleh). Wonder who a good trade target for Giovani would be, but not sure if this is selling high or selling really low.
WR: Jordy Nelson, Odell Beckham, Doug Baldwin, Brandin Cooks, Pierre Garcon, Josh Gordon. With Garcon and Patterson not being worth owning this became a disaster real quick. Nelson and Beckham are studs, can the other two carry me into the playoffs where Gordon gets to take over?
TE: Dwayne Allen, Mychal Rivera as a bye-week replacement even though I'm totally buying him as a top-10 guy. Oddly enough, Allen might be a top-4 TE. Tight ends suck so bad this year lol
Miami's kicker because why not
Ravens D since Zack Mettenberger is NOT throwing 6 TD's at M&T

Usually the outsider perspective is better. Looking over the waiver wire WR's right now.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Id go with cutler, id keep gio if it's ppr but if not trade him for a top 20 wr probably more toward 10-20. You could go for an elite wr and trade cutler and gio for a studly wr. Id pick up any wr from pack, indy, pats, denver. Nicks actually gets about 10 a game w/o tds. Britt has gotten lots of looks, harry Douglas is healthy ( but so is Julio and roddy) but id make a move for Wheaton if available. Gettin open and has his own playa in that offense .