3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
953a7cb62b122f2fe599851fe7b82990.jpg
Felt I had to share this

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That call was sadly legit though! :why: Triple S did push off on that play... but that's still pretty damn hilarious.
At one point, a commentator suggested that it could be defensive pass interference, and I can't put into words how pumped I was.
Then he goes,
"OH WAIT! It's on the offense!"
My knees damn near buckled. :upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Here when the ball from this Pittsburgh-Indy game is put in Canton, they can put Nero's tears next to Rothelisberger's bust.

• Haha
Reactions: Nero_x3

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Here when the ball from this Pittsburgh-Indy game is put in Canton, they can put Nero's tears next to Rothelisberger's bust.
Hey, Foles put up a good 29 points and Maclin's 47 makes me happy. What will Dez do tomorrow, oh boy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well @Just Kevin this one was a high scoring affair, I think I have it though unless something drastically bad happens with all 3 of my remaining players.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well @Just Kevin this one was a high scoring affair, I think I have it though unless something drastically bad happens with all 3 of my remaining players.
Sucks for Kevin. I don't think it has been mentioned, but poor dude is really high on the scoring points ladder, but still only has a few wins.

Lots of points, few wins.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Good game Senhor. If only I used my bench guys, but hey I still got it and Dez has yet to play. Vice, I'm coming for you next week.