3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow, seriously? That's some shit luck bruh

Yeah it's all good though, still trying to find a trading partner for Tom Brady & Fitzgerald for a Starting RB, if I can do that maybe my team will turn around, really didn't expect Shady to be trashy so far.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Where's the "Ironic" tag? :lol1: Did Asiata win "Slow Running Back of the Week?"

I... didn't steal any of your players did I, Sharpy? :please: And you know good and well that LeSean McCoy will be okay.

Woo found Ryan Mathews on the waiver wire in my other league!

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Where's the "Ironic" tag? :lol1: Did Asiata win "Slow Running Back of the Week?"

I... didn't steal any of your players did I, Sharpy? :please: And you know good and well that LeSean McCoy will be okay.

:park:
Honestly, Asiata scored me about 10 points or so. My only other RB that came close to that was Jonathan Stewart with 8, and he's out for a month.
As long as Peterson's sidelined, and that other scrub continues to be a scrub, Asiata seems like he'll put up decent points. Especially considering he nabs about 3 or 4 receptions per game.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

To answer your question, yes. He won it by a fucking landslide :facepalm1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:park:
Honestly, Asiata scored me about 10 points or so. My only other RB that came close to that was Jonathan Stewart with 8, and he's out for a month.
As long as Peterson's sidelined, and that other scrub continues to be a scrub, Asiata seems like he'll put up decent points. Especially considering he nabs about 3 or 4 receptions per game.

Hahaha, honestly I didn't expect this Asiata thing to be as sustainable as it's been. Just watching him play, every week I just look for any reason to NOT start him. But so far in fantasy he's done nothing but deliver since AP went down, so there's no reason not to roll with him! :win:

Wanted to throw out an "until Ryan Mathews comes back" but where'd he go?

Reactions: Vice

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow I don't ever get my waiver requests either... I keep having to add after the waiver requests fail.

Tried to get John Brown this week... nope.. Tried to get Blount... nope.. last week I tried to pick up Knile Davis.. nope.. I think the only one that went through so far this season was Owen Daniels.. wow lol

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow I don't ever get my waiver requests either... I keep having to add after the waiver requests fail.

Tried to get John Brown this week... nope.. Tried to get Blount... nope.. last week I tried to pick up Knile Davis.. nope.. I think the only one that went through so far this season was Owen Daniels.. wow lol
I can spot you Brown. For the right price :sandow:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

I hope Shady turns it around a little bit, I need some wins in this league.. ain't trying to lose all these games.
Just Rainey and that was a few weeks ago.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No thanks, I added Devin Hester... I like that he's a rushing and receiving threat so I'm trying him out.
I added him in my 16 man 20 roster league, my WRs are deadly as shit in that league.. I need to trade one for a RB, it's the one position I'm weak in with Montee Ball, Darren Sproles, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Matthews, Antone Smith.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No thanks, I added Devin Hester... I like that he's a rushing and receiving threat so I'm trying him out.
True. With the amount of mouths to feed on that offense, between Julio Jones, Roddy White, Harry Douglas, and Hester, I decided to take my chances with Douglas, simply because he is behind the oft-injured White on the depth chart.
Now that Hester has shown that he can be more than just a receiver/returner, I expect him to start putting up more points in the coming weeks. Even popping off for 20 point games every once in a while.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hahaha, honestly I didn't expect this Asiata thing to be as sustainable as it's been. Just watching him play, every week I just look for any reason to NOT start him. But so far in fantasy he's done nothing but deliver since AP went down, so there's no reason not to roll with him! :win:

Wanted to throw out an "until Ryan Mathews comes back" but where'd he go?
I was looking at Asiata vs Fred Jackson in one league and thinking "Fuck this shit, I'm doomed". Start looking around at rankings and see both of them are between 12-20 on most every "expert" (read: Dumbass) list.

So since it is a close call I use my handy tie breaker: Which one is not Matt Asiata? Fred Jackson has the edge there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just realized that my Fantasy football season is mirroring the Dolphins season lol.... I hope the Dolphins do better soon.
Except for your fantasy team actually has some talent.