36 vs 93

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• Edge and Hogan

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Strongbows

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Edge and Hogan
images

Edge and Hulk Hogan won the tag titles on the July 4th 2002 Smackdown from Billy and Chuck. They lost the titles to the Un-Americans on July 21st 2002 at Vengeance.

Strongbows
030strongbows.jpg

Chief Jay and Jules Strongbow won the tag titles on June 28th 1982 in New York, NY from Mr. Fuji and Mr. Saito. They lost them back on the July 13th 1982 Championship Wrestling. They won them back on the October 26th 1982 Championship Wrestling. They lost the titles on the March 8th 1983 Championship Wrestling to The Wild Samoans.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Strongbows here, Edge & Hogan didn't quite work out well as expected.

Strongbows were great and had a decent reign.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Strongbows seem to me like they were a good tag team, but I'm going to go with Edge and Hogan here, that was a cool moment in wrestling history that gave us Rated Hulkster even though Edge wasn't at that evolution in his character yet.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I agree that it was a magaical moment when Edge and Hogan won the titles, but the reign itself didn't amount to much, Strongbows get this one for me.