33 vs 96

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• Christian and Jericho

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Moondogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Christian and Jericho
christianjericho_display_image.jpg

Christian and Chris Jericho won the tag titles from The Hurricane and Kane on the October 14th 2002 Raw. They lost the titles on December 15th 2002 to Booker T and Goldust at Armageddon in a four way elimination match also involving the Dudley Boyz and Regal and Storm.

Moondogs
images

moondog_king.jpg

Rex and King won the tag titles from Garea and Martel on March 7th 1981 on Championship Wrestling. Spot replaced King on May 1st when King could no longer enter the US from Canada. They lost the titles back to Garea and Martel on July 21st 1981 on Championship Wrestling.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I enjoyed Christian and Jericho back in the early 00s.

No idea on the other tag so went for Jericho/Christian.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Christian and Jericho were one of the best parts of Raw during the era that they were teaming together and eventually went on to feud with one another. I've heard of The Moondogs, but don't know much about them.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Me neither, Jericho and Christian should have had a longer reign, but they were great together and had some very good tag title matches.