3 TNA releases?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
Brooke Burke

353299020f0ac8971c3e1f0753d2f425.jpg

d615569b32ed385987c9b2fb17d64127.jpg

fccbcc4985e048ba07e356b2e0adddbc.jpg

c8a167cb7bf79dd8bff2e65cc2b639c2.jpg

07825b1762668c7d19ac11d064d66cf4.jpg

bd46916f6d8ff8b547bf5273178c1fb4.jpg

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
Miss Tessmacher (Brooke Adams) and Daffney were removed from the TNA Roster page. They hadn't been used in quite some time, so chances are they have been released from whatever obligations they were signed to but could still be used down the line. Tessmacher had been out with a jaw injury while Daffney hadn't been used in a regular basis since suffering a bad concussion awhile back.

Shame about Brooke Adams. Was hoping it'd work out for her in TNA. And Daffney isn't a surprise. It was just a matter of when TNA would see sense and release her.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Re: 2 TNA releases?

2 more deadwood in the division cut is only a good thing.

Would like to see them replace those two with at least 1 solid, if not 2.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

Not sure what the hate on Daffney is about. She is a solid in ring performer.

Brooke Adams is the one that should have never been hired. Bitch is awful in ring.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

She was featured in the Knockouts section of the website.

Kiyoshi were also removed from the TNA Wrestling.com website roster pages Monday. This would indicate that they have parted ways with the organization.

Kiyoshi has been sparingly used in recent months, having only competed in a single match as the mysterious character since being dismissed as the man under the Suicide costume in October. He joined the organization during the later half of 2008 and would notably form alliances with the tag team No Limit (Yujiro and Naito) as well as the World Elite faction.

Its too bad World Elite didnt last a little longer and get bigger. I actually liked that faction. I think the biggest problem they had was EY as their mouthpiece. With all the comedy gimmicks he has done for TNA its just hard for me to take him seriously in a serious role.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Daffney issued a statement today on her Twitter account concerning her status with TNA Wrestling and she confirms that she has parted ways with the organization. Her contract expires today and company officials opted not to renew it. The "Scream Queen" claims she is unsure if her contract not being renewed is tied to her filing a workers' compensation claim against the organization due to injuries she sustained working for them.

"Yesterday my picture was taken down off of the TNA roster page. My contract expires today and TNA did not renew it," she wrote. "I do not know if it has anything to do with it, but I've made a Worker’s Comp claim against them due to injuries I've sustained in the ring and my lawyers said to not go into anymore details."

At the April 20, 2010 iMPACT! taping, Daffney was injured during a dark match against a novice performer, Miss Betsy (a/k/a Rosie Lottalove). She was taken to a hospital, where she was diagnosed with a deeply bruised sternum, a severe stinger and a concussion. Daffney made her return to TNA at the June 14 Xplosion taping, but would not resurface again until the December 9 episode of iMPACT!. This marked her final appearance for TNA.
Interesting she's making a claim for that injury. Surely TNA hiring RLL even after injuring Daff will work in her favour. Also P1, I don't think it's Daffney hate it's more a case she's never going to be used so might aswell release her.

-- It was speculated that Miss Tessmacher has parted ways with TNA Wrestling considering her pictures were removed from their website on Monday. However, they were added back today, as well as a profile to the roster page.

Daffney and Kiyoshi, however, were not added back to the site.
Damn :(

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
If TNA has kept her pics on their site, hopefully that'll mean she can return when her jaw injury has healed.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
That jaw injury is the most hilarious/stupid incident I have ever read if true.