3 New Designs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Yes peep i get you don't like me but bashing my work when you have never shown you have any graphics knowledge means anything to me. Until you show me quality stuff you yourself has actually made then you calling my work bad means nothing to me.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I thought you were doing basic combat training.

Reaction score
Yes peep i get you don't like me but bashing my work when you have never shown you have any graphics knowledge means anything to me. Until you show me quality stuff you yourself has actually made then you calling my work bad means nothing to me.

Graphic Knowledge
By Weebo

1) Know how to download PSD.
2) Know how to fill background with colour.
3) Know how to type text semi coherently.
4) Know how to slap picture on.

Voila.

Weebo

Reaction score
ummmm the Mortin Farms logo was made from scratch bud, no psd what so ever there

Reaction score
Fuckwits like you should not be called Graphic Designers, you're absolutely pathetic at your work. I'll completely agree with the last two posts made by BKB, you're doing just that. You ruin the name of Graphic Design. You don't know how to place text, you don't know how to use a grid and so many more problems with your designs.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, GO LEARN GRAPHIC DESIGN before you go ahead and make money with it.

Idiot.

Reaction score
Damn it. I had to rep that golden post made by BKB but the forum tells me to 'spread some reputation' first.

Weebo

Reaction score
Um dont go telling me my stuff sucks when your stuff is same quality if not lower. So if mine is bad C4 then your is as well. And II get paid to do graphics all the time, so I am doing something right if these people love my work enough to pay me. I have completed a year and half of college majoring in graphics design so I know what I am doing. As for BKB like I said to PeepShow, don't talk shit if you can't back it up with your own work that can show you know what you are talking about.

Reaction score
Fuckwits like you should not be called Graphic Designers, you're absolutely pathetic at your work. I'll completely agree with the last two posts made by BKB, you're doing just that. You ruin the name of Graphic Design. You don't know how to place text, you don't know how to use a grid and so many more problems with your designs.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, GO LEARN GRAPHIC DESIGN before you go ahead and make money with it.

Idiot.

You shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot, you fucktard. If you're so grand at graphics design, show us what you have intervented. Have you even intervented a graphic? Do useless muslims even believe in graphics?

Reaction score
Um dont go telling me my stuff sucks when your stuff is same quality if not lower. So if mine is bad C4 then your is as well. And II get paid to do graphics all the time, so I am doing something right if these people love my work enough to pay me. I have completed a year and half of college majoring in graphics design so I know what I am doing. As for BKB like I said to PeepShow, don't talk shit if you can't back it up with your own work that can show you know what you are talking about.

Surprised they let you use the computers at special school.

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

I beat you in the BTB GFX war three years back. Enough said.

Reaction score

Beer

Reaction score
You're a fucking idiot and your work is bland/boring etc. Basically everything you do on this site is fucking shit including posting normally and posting GFX.

Thought I'd just join in.