3 games you're excited for most this year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
There are quite a few releases coming out this year, ones like The Thief and Destiny. Which three games out of all of them are you most excited for?

The first one for me would have to be Destiny:

The second one for me would have to be MGS: Ground Zeroes:

And my third one would have to be Watch Dogs:

Some of my honorable mentions are Thief, Titanfall, and Dark Souls II.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 Brazil

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015

(This list could easily change and if it does then I might change it on this thread, depending on how much I care at the time.)

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Is it weird that I'm more excited for any announcements this year than I am the games? It's just that.... I don't see anything that I truly want. Watch Dogs, and anything for my PS4 but that's about it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Watch Dogs

Thief

Evolve

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Destiny, The Order, Next-Gen NHL Game.
But there are several others that don't fall too far behid on that list ;)

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (not the official name but it's what I'm calling it) & J-Stars Victory Vs. are the only two games I've been keeping tabs on this year so just those two for me.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Dark Souls 2, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS.

Dark souls being one of the hardest games i've ever had the pleasure of finishing was pretty damn awesome, so the second one coming out for 360 has me hyped, it's finally a good game that isn't just your yearly Fifa/CoD/AssCreed casualness.

Then we have Mario Kart 8, the game looks beautiful, the Mario Kart series is known for it's fun gameplay that anyone can Pick up and play, then ofcourse we have the character roster/customiable vehicles/Online Multiplayer/Battle Mode! Going to be super hype.

Speaking of Super Hype, SSB is going to be amazing, with all the information we have out now, i'm really wanting to play it! E3 is going to be amazing this year, where it will hopefully get a Christmas 2014 release.

Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (not the official name but it's what I'm calling it).

This going to sound creepy, but that's actually what me and a group of friends have been calling it, since it was revealed!

Reactions: Laura

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
South Park The Stick of Truth.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Watch Dogs
Dark Souls 2

Jury is still out on a third game I'm most excited about this year. I'll get back to that eventually.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dark Souls II.

It's the only game I've been excited about since the original Dark Souls. Hell, it'll be the only game I've played since the original Dark Souls.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Dark Souls II.

It's the only game I've been excited about since the original Dark Souls. Hell, it'll be the only game I've played since the original Dark Souls.

We need more people like you on this forum.

Reactions: Laura