3 Big Names?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Cage, Angle, Sting who do you think has been the best help to Tna?

gashface

Reaction score
Hmm, interesting question. I think they've all helped in different ways, but in my opinion the one who's had the most impact is Christian Cage.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IMO Cage cause I use to watch every now in then but since he came in I watch all the time and also I told a friend about it I was like they have Angle and he did not care....Sting did not care.....Christian Cage(Which I told him it was Christian) and he started to watch.

LKP

In the long run its cage. Now angle and sting after BFG its cage.

The Rated R CMStar

Cage because he was the surprise factor. Nobody expected anything that big of him, and he became TNA. Sting and Angle were so great and where asked and expected a lot, and they are still to deliver

thedeadite

Reaction score
Cage by a long shot. He came in and became a part of TNA, instead of seeming like an outsider in the organization. Angle and Sting have done little to improve the show, and in my opinion still seem like the "other guys" (alot like VKM and the Dudleys...to me atleast). When I look back to what I thought was TNA's best times (around 2005) I can easily picture Cage in their with them, not so much Angle and Sting.

lastlaugh

Reaction score
it has too be cage. All three guys seem to cut promos each week on impact...but for some reason only Cage seems like he's not overexposed. maybe that has to do with the ten promos of Angle wondering around a football field we had to endure this week

Reaction score
I think Sting would have been help. But they killed his hype with that retirement speech!:pirate2:

Reaction score
Im gonna join the Cage train. Ever since his debut on TNA, it has been as though he was destined to go there. He fits in at TNA and he has recently become the face of TNA along with Styles and Joe. While Sting and Angle have been very beneficial for TNA in establishing a reputation and credibility. They have not had the same kind of impact Cage has had in TNA.

JHar888

Reaction score
Well Angle. Once he was released from WWE, he became the top free agent available. WWE wanted to get him back, but he decided to go to the "up-and-coming" promotion, TNA. He's a former 4-Time World Heavyweight WWE Champion, which is just about the biggest thing a sperstar can do. So definately, Angle.

RaVeN*

Reaction score
I think Sting would have been help. But they killed his hype with that retirement speech!:pirate2:

That is who I would have said. Cage. He has made a better heel and got me to watch more often.

phantomgerald

It's definately Cage. He pushed TNA to the next level and was the first big name to sign long term with TNA. If Cage wasn't there, I don't think Sting and Angle would have joined.

Soulpower

Christian Cage.. He hasn't dominated the show like Kurt Angle has, and Christian has been consistent in the ring and on the mic (unlike Sting). Not to mention that Christian really broke out into his own while in TNA, so I believe he was the best acquisition by TNA.